55EZ - with gloves!

Did 55 EZ this morning, my fave, and thought I'd see how far I could get with the gloves on. Pumped up the music and rocked out, then I got through the fire drills and (as usual) thought I was going to die so I took the gloves off. I did one punch and then thought "nope, too easy, I can so do this" and I put the gloves back on...and finished it!!! All 55 minutes with the gloves (minus about 30 seconds).

I seriously felt like an "athlete" after that, I probably still look like I'm flailing around like an idiot but it felt great to get it done with the gloves! Roll on week 5, loving Turbo Fire!!

Replies

• brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Beth-I love it! I did 30 today with the gloves and then tone 30 and when I took the gloves off, there was such a difference! That is awesome that you did the whole 55 with them on! Since you are done with week 4 did you do your measurements? I can't wait to hear how you did! (Awesome I am sure)
  • I still technically have until Sunday until I'm done, so I will measure then :-)

I actually don't think I've lost any inches to be honest. I think I look more toned but my clothes don't feel very different. We'll see what the measuring tape says, but regardless I feel great and that's all that really matters at this stage! There are still 16 weeks to go to get results, as long as I'm loving it I know I'll get there!
  • Helen_Ch
    Helen_Ch Posts: 37 Member
    Wow! That's great! I have gloves, but have been too chicken to use them just yet. How did affect calories burned?
  • SCPSL05
    SCPSL05 Posts: 42 Member
    Ohh I gotta get the gloves now! That sounds awesome!
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    I used the gloves today and only made it half way threw. I used them the whole time when I did Turbo 30 and what I'm confused about is that my calorie burn was about the same 233. Does this make sense to anyone?
  • I wear my gloves a lot now that Im in my second month...of course...I just got them too. Haha. But, I did that intentionally so I could up with sweat in the 2nd month. Its really helping me develop a nice sexy upper back :) although....im sore and cantt find good enough stretchs to ease the soreness around my shoulders blades hmm. I use 4 pounders :)
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    That's GREAT! I need to pick up weighted gloves and give it a try.
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    What brand of gloves are you guys using? Are they comfortable?