Level 1 Day 9

Options
Done, my lower back was very sore this morning, feels better now, it happened the first time with Shred also, so I won't stress about it too much unless its getting worse, but its actually getting better :)

Enjoy your day :)

Replies

• momotivation
    momotivation Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I had a sore lower back when I started too and I just blamed it on the crunches.

I'm done today too, feels great! I missed yesterday and I was very irritated with myself. I really enjoy the rest of my day a lot better having the workout done.
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My thighs and calves are feeling it today, I think its because yesterday I did all the lunges with weights (no mini breaks) and all the squats and presses with weights....first time I've made it through without a 5 second break...and my body is feeling it!
  • beez89
    beez89 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Woot! almost to level 2! :bigsmile:
    I can't wait to get back to level 2! After doing the same thing for like a week it's nice to have a change..

Keep shredding ladies! :drinker:
  • Bibil
    Bibil Posts: 25
    Options
    :noway: I can't believe I'm still doing this nine days later. Woot woot. :drinker: Thanks for the motivation. Today I am feeling better and I did not pause I went straight through the video thanks to reading the messages prior to working out. It helps me stay on track of what I should be doing and push myself through it. I did almost 2 sets of the regular push ups not quite their but almost. I am using 8lb dumbbells for the entire video. Although my arms tend to give out with those side lunges. Hopefully before we move to the second level I will get those side lunges without a problem.
  • momotivation
    momotivation Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My thighs and calves are feeling it today, I think its because yesterday I did all the lunges with weights (no mini breaks) and all the squats and presses with weights....first time I've made it through without a 5 second break...and my body is feeling it!

way to go!!! I noticed today on the dvd even Natalie takes a break on the lunges!!! watch closely and you can see she just lifts weights at one point without the lunge!! keep up the awesome work.
  • SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Damn it! I've nit done my workout yet! Definitely gonna get it done today so that I can progress with u gals!!! All of us ROCK! :D
    Level 2 soon!
  • medstudentchef
    Options
    I did my second day of level 2 today. The plank moves are still really hard for me, so I'm hoping it gets a little easier.
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I'm really behind the 8 ball..or should I say 9 ball! Completed Lvl 1 Day 9...tomorrow I WILL do level l day 10...then on to Level 2. I won't finish the 30 days in this months...but fortunately we can just keep going. CONGRATS to all of you who are being SOOO diligent!!! My praises!!!:flowerforyou: