3/9 Fridays Challenge

Options
Let's shoot for 15 min of exercise today! You can do anything for 15 min. break it down if that is too much at once. Even 5 min 3 times a day is exercise.

I want to develop some good habits throughout this 10 week period and so I am going to focus on one habit each week to work on and hopefully get it anchored into my life. Exercise is for week one for me. Those of you who exercise consistently already, what are you doing and how do you fit it in?

Have a great day everyone!

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” ~Jim Rohn

Replies

• 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    ill do it with you all week! however my "rest" day will just be like callanetics or something :-)
  • amberntay20
    amberntay20 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    done Jillian Michaels killer buns and thighs which was def. a good workout that kill my butt. I plan on running on the treadmill later when the kiddos go down for a nap!
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hello team! I exercise my butt off today. I did 1 hr kickboxing and 1 hr strenght training !
    I am just learning to manage my food intake. coz that is my problem!

good luck team! we can do this!
  • Mamakmb
    Mamakmb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i did 22 minutes at 6 incline on the elliptical for 312 cals burned!!!!!!!! woot woot!
  • skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    Options
    Congrats to you all on exercising today! Hooray!

I walked for 30 min. My kiddos are loving this. They come along with their bikes. This time we went over to a jr. high school track. I always set out to do 15 min but end up longer because it feels good to get out and the kids are having so much fun. So glad I have this make myself more accountable. Also, I continue to be inspired by YOU guys and your committments.

THANK YOU!!!