It's the WEEKEND!

Options
Greetings F3!

F3 = Fitness FOCUSED Friends! I hope everyone has a FABULOUSLY Fit weekend planned? What on your 2 Do List this weekend? March 1, 2012, I started a 90 Day To Summer FITNESS Challenge BOOTCAMP! with some of my facebook friends so on the weekends I challenge them to take their workouts to a higher level.

As I mentioned in my opening post I'm new here on myfitnesspal & don't know how thing work so if there's anyone in this group that wants to share how these discussion groups work I'll be better able to facilitate :smile:

Replies

• mazaron
    mazaron Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    F4 = Fitness Focused Friends of Fifty! I am working on the program in the book "New Rules of Lifting for Women" and Sunday is workout B5.
  • klmpianoman
    Options
    F4 = Fitness Focused Friends of Fifty! I am working on the program in the book "New Rules of Lifting for Women" and Sunday is workout B5.

That's an awesome book! My BH (Daphnemomof9) was in that book & it helped her a lot. Now she is in "Run Your Butt Off" even though she wasn't a runner, is off doing hikes & walks with some of the kids. Me, I'm cutting down a 50 ft. spruce tree and processing it for firewood -- that's my workout today.....
  • bluekat61
    bluekat61 Posts: 24
    Options
    THANK YOU!! For helping me get my butt off this chair and get outside. I have been procrastinating this morning. But you have inspired me to get outside and do my running homework ( I just started a No Boundaries learn to run program ). Can't say more, gotta go now before I lose the motivation!!
  • klmpianoman
    Options
    The Road Less Traveled

The road less traveled is often fraught with potholes and pitfalls. It is not well mapped, nor serviced nor recommended. It is oft hidden from view, and travel upon it is sometimes dangerous. One can be jeered at and misunderstood as to why such a route is chosen. Though exits to the wide and well traveled road are frequent and easily accessed, the toll is high. The old saying that “getting there is half the fun” is even more true on the road less traveled. There are less distractions, more beauty and a different pace. Traveling this road takes courage, stamina and foresight. But the reward at the end of the sojourn is unlike any other. Take heart and enjoy the journey.
  • TrishaGuy
    TrishaGuy Posts: 63
    Options
    klmpianoman thank you for posting the "Road Less Traveled" I am going to make several copies of it and have it all over my house,in my purse,on my visor in my car,on my ellipictal ect.....what beautiful motivation. I LOVE IT :) HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE.....