progress photos?

Options
NubianSpirit
NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
hey there shredders!

throughout the shred process, i have taken progress pics of myself so that i can continue to stay motivated. the pics, along with their respective measurements, have been put into a powerpoint presentation that i can reference when i'm feeling a little glum about my workouts or just don't have the motivation to do them.

anywho... i was wondering if any of you would be interested in posting progress photos at days 10 and 20 (or whenever you make the switch between levels since we aren't all on the same schedule)? in a way, i see the progress photos as a way of helping to keep ourselves motivated - sometimes it's easier for someone else to see your progress than it is for you to see yourself since we (well me anyway) have a tendency to focus on the negative aspects of our bodies. plus, i think that seeing that 30DS works for real people (as opposed to people in a controlled environment, with chefs and designated workout times and all of the other advantages that the real world prohibits) would act as a real motivater to continue on with their own journey.

i'd love to hear (read) your input on the subject. :smile:

Replies

• louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 7 and I was planning on taking a picture halfway through, but I could probably do the 10 day between levels. I do have a before picture taken and I took down all my measurements on Day 1 as well. Not sure if there is much difference yet vision-wise, but I certainly feel better!
  • CindyCountingCalories
    CindyCountingCalories Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! Will probably post them on Sunday. Will hide my (ummmm) cleavage (as if I have it) because MFP deleted my other pictures that was taken from the front. (Maybe they saw something there that I don't see...
  • th04
    th04 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well i was planning on taking pictures after each level but not sure whether to post them as I take them or just wait until the end and post them all together hmmm! Will decide when i take my day 10 pictures later I suppose! :)
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    hey there shredders!

throughout the shred process, i have taken progress pics of myself so that i can continue to stay motivated. the pics, along with their respective measurements, have been put into a powerpoint presentation that i can reference when i'm feeling a little glum about my workouts or just don't have the motivation to do them.

anywho... i was wondering if any of you would be interested in posting progress photos at days 10 and 20 (or whenever you make the switch between levels since we aren't all on the same schedule)? in a way, i see the progress photos as a way of helping to keep ourselves motivated - sometimes it's easier for someone else to see your progress than it is for you to see yourself since we (well me anyway) have a tendency to focus on the negative aspects of our bodies. plus, i think that seeing that 30DS works for real people (as opposed to people in a controlled environment, with chefs and designated workout times and all of the other advantages that the real world prohibits) would act as a real motivater to continue on with their own journey.

Well I can't see a difference, not as much as my first round of 30ds, but I had a lot more to loose the first time around...

But here they are:

6gc6tk.png

34ybd39.jpg

o760so.jpg
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    hey there shredders!

Well I can't see a difference, not as much as my first round of 30ds, but I had a lot more to loose the first time around...

But here they are:

6gc6tk.png

34ybd39.jpg

o760so.jpg

I can see a difference!
  • momotivation
    momotivation Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference too!!! congrats, gives me hope!!!
  • NubianSpirit
    Options
    ok, so massive difference between my start pic and today's ... and the reason? today's pic was taken on a mostly empty tummy, post workout... the previous pic was taken after dinner

34q1yro.jpg
  • NubianSpirit
    Options
    congrats cindy! i can see a difference! have you checked your measurements? i bet the difference will present itself quite clearly there! :drinker: (cheers!)
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Thank you all, glad you can see a difference, my measurement haven't really changed a lot, but I've lost 1.54 Lbs, and the scale was standing still for a long time now, very happy with that! :smile:

And Nubian Spirit, you're pics look great, I'm sure that's not all because of the empty stomach!
  • NubianSpirit
    Options
    approximately day 20...
    2z9ehci.jpg

tummy flatness is coming along nicely, now if only the sides & hips would follow suit...