So here we go!

Options
Kate_UK
Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
Good luck to every one starting day 1 tomorrow, and to all those already into level 1. I'm going to try and do it first thing in the morning to get it out of the way, and to stop me talking myself out of it! When's you favourite time to shred?

Replies

• AliG71
    AliG71 Posts: 12
    Options
    I've just done Day 3 (phew!). Exhausting but I'm already noticing it's easier than it was on Day 1, so that's great :happy: . I prefer to exercise in the morning - if I leave it til the afternoon/evening there are too many things happening that would make it too easy to put it off. If I do it in the morning then it's over and done with for the day!
  • KimMcG24
    KimMcG24 Posts: 35
    Options
    I just started today, looking forward to the support of the group. Here's to getting fit!
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I exercise in AM I am doing shred one day and Banish fat boost metabolism another day! Keeping it interesting:)
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm with you on this jounrey. Tomorrow I will be done with insanity. Thats a big accomplishment for me because I rarely complete anything. The first time I did 30ds I didn't do the whole 30 days. But now I'm focused. If I can get thru insanity I can get thru this as well. Starting monday I will be working out with Jillian. Lets go!!!
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Wow! We have a great group shaping up!

Good luck with the 30DS/BFBM Cwilliams8676, thats a tough challenge! I'm working back up to BFBM, its been a long time since I did it and I don't think I could jump back into it. Its a fab workout though.
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Jwanguy - Insanity? Respect!
  • mandyhoward4
    Options
    I just finished my 1st round, did it 28 out of 30 days... I am very, very happy with the results! 11lbs down and 7 inches off my waist, 6 off my hips! I had 2 babies in less than a year (the 2 youngest of 4 kids) and I figured now that the youngest is 6 months old, it was time to start a serious workout! She definitely works you hard, I'll start again this time using a heavier set of weights. I also just finished week 1 of TurboFire and I don't think I could have done it without starting with the Shred.
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Well done Mandyhoward! Sounds like you rocked the shred! And fantastic stats too! Thanks for the reminder, maybe we should do a stats chart? You don't have to give your start and end stats if you don't want to, just the difference in inches/cm.
  • cschmidt45
    Options
    Goodness, those results are amazing! I just started day one today. Please please please let me see similar results! :laugh:
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    I'm off to bed to get a good nights sleeo before my date with Jillian. I cheated on her last time so its going to be a bit wooden and strained lol. Where is eveyone from by the way? I'm sure you can guess I'm in the UK from my username lol, more acurately I'm in South Wales.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I AM ON DAY #3 OF 30DAY SHRED W/ 6WK 6PACK
    I have been working out since Jan, 15th 2012 but I messed up alot on the eating part so I gained back the 5lbs I lost. So yeaup decided to add JILLIANS workout plan into my new plan of action:)

Starting weight: 140

I have before pics in my blog: NOT ONES IM PROUD OF RIGHT NOW EITHER YUCK!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/spontaneous1313/view/dont-let-looks-be-deceiving-part-2-my-body-measurements-222070
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I told a friend I'd start the shred with them Monday, so this group is perfect timing! Hope you don't mind a late joiner.
  • cschmidt45
    Options
    I'm from the US, Illinoīs and may be the oldest member of this group at 53 years young.
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Only just found this group - today was day 4 of level 2 for me and I'm doing it 4-5 days a week.
  • kerryosborne
    kerryosborne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day on 30 day shred... I felt pretty good in the morning, but did a 4.5 mile walk, and now my legs are quite sore. But still looking forward to doing Day 2 tonight!!!
  • Muslimah1218
    Muslimah1218 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So are we starting today or tomorrow. I am new to the group?
  • eukaele
    eukaele Posts: 3
    Options
    I started today - does anyone have a simple way to add it to the exercise diary on this site?
  • TaraERZ
    TaraERZ Posts: 8
    Options
    Just finished day two of 30day shred!! I feel sore but great and motivated. Ive done it at night last two nights..but Im taking tomorrow off and going to start it Monday AM...And goes Mon-Sat and off Sundays! ...Think this sounds ok!??
  • mb8963
    mb8963 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've just started doing the 30 day shred 4-5 days a week. It's so hard but when it's over I always feel great, like I've really accomplished something. I haven't been sore yet, but I do sweat buckets!! Does anyone else feel like they're 'going to die' as Jillian says during the workout? I sure do!
    :wink:
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I started today - does anyone have a simple way to add it to the exercise diary on this site?

Most people seem to log it as circuit training - general under cardio