Hello all....did your kitchen stay closed?

Options
Come on, fess up.:devil:

Replies

• Kelekat
    Kelekat Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of a closed kitchen between 8 - 8 (except that I eat breakfast about 7 AM through the week). Since I started this little journey, I haven't really had the urge to snack at night--probably because my dinner is so late due to my work/gym schedule.
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of a closed kitchen between 8 - 8 (except that I eat breakfast about 7 AM through the week). Since I started this little journey, I haven't really had the urge to snack at night--probably because my dinner is so late due to my work/gym schedule.

No worries, you can close yours 7 to 7. xoxoxo
  • tgmshierry
    tgmshierry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of the 8 to 8 but I find that I have to stop eating after dinner. I measure out my meal, eat it, have my desert(I have a sweet tooth) in the same setting and my kitchen is closed from that usually after about 6:30 P.M. Because once I start the snack after dinner I just cant stop.
  • Rose200
    Rose200 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mine was closed at 630pm. Was busy last night. The weekend will be harder but I WILL do it! Good luck everyone!
  • kaydeexoxo
    kaydeexoxo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    as a matter of fact it did :) it's not quite 8 yet but i dont plan on eating anything else tonight :)
  • blondejillie
    Options
    as a matter of fact it did :) it's not quite 8 yet but i dont plan on eating anything else tonight :)

You go girl!!!:flowerforyou:
  • blondejillie
    Options
    Greetings all, did your KITCHEN STAY CLOSED? :glasses:
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm usually asleep by 8 o'clock. Have to get up at 3:30. :drinker:
  • blondejillie
    Options
    I totally failed at keeping my kitchen closed last night. I can blame my hormones, but I'm the one that put that bag of popcorn in the microwave and covered it with parmesan.
  • Hazel9999
    Hazel9999 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I think I will give it a go, I cant be bothered to cook most evenings, I don't leave work until 8pm.
  • RatRace675
    RatRace675 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It's stayed closed since Lent started on Wednesday. I am sat here with a rumbling tummy, but there is no way I am going to break it. Hopefully I can get used to keeping it closed through Lent and then continue it for good after, but we shall see!
  • blondejillie
    Options
    The bacon cheddar popcorn kept calling me from the pantry....but it stayed closed!!! How about you?
  • NicolekRose
    NicolekRose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to start the 8-8 process! :) It will just help me in my weight loss journey :smile: