Level 2 Day 1

Options
Done, there's a lot of moves I hate but it feels shorter than Level 1.

Military press is the worst, and V squats :-\

Replies

• CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am going to watch it through here in a minute to prepare myself for trying it this evening! very nervous!
  • Bibil
    Bibil Posts: 25
    Options
    Done. I did not have enough energy today. It does feel shorter. It seems like she is trying to incorporate more cardio on level 2 and concentrate more on the abs. I still had a good sweat.
  • momotivation
    momotivation Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am going to watch it through here in a minute to prepare myself for trying it this evening! very nervous!

I did that last night, and it seems like they are having fun but is still a really hard workout. a bit intimidating but there is an easier version to ease you into the new moves. I still think I am going to stay on level 1 for a little bit longer.
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    Doing it for the first time tonight..wish me luck lol
  • AnLettau
    AnLettau Posts: 11
    Options
    Oh my lord, I love Jillian and I love her workouts. Level 2 is so much harder though. I agree, it did feel a bit shorter. I missed a day or two in level 1 and I feel that could have worked against me. Who knows. But I am definitely seeing results. And my husband is so proud of me. All in all, I'm feeling really good at this point!
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I sweated more on this level than I did on Level 1 ... lot tougher exercises, but I think definitely more effective. I couldn't do everything, but just like on Level 1, hope I can by the end of the 10 days! I am really liking this workout. Let's go Shredheads!!!!
  • NubianSpirit
    NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Done with day 1 of level 2. I'm a bit more hopeful for my stamina on it this time around, last time the jolting nature of the cardio segments caused my asthma to flair. Tonight I felt stronger.

Shredheads! I love it! :heart:
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    OMG! I don't know where my head's been lol I haven't been able to get on here for a few days and somehow lost count. I thought today was the first day for Level 2 :laugh: Oh, well...

Can't believe we're on level 2 already! WE ROCK!!!
  • petag3711
    petag3711 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i hate the walking push ups :(
  • jettwalker
    jettwalker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love the walking push ups!! hate the plank jack......!!!
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Whew!!! DONE...I am back at 5 lb throughout...fastpace...but got through it!!! Congrats everyone!! Pushing through...even if behind !! Congrats everyone!