sassy by summer...

Options

Replies

• Charlene_91
    Options
    Looking forward to 1st weigh in tomorrow morning, so exciting :)
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    1st weigh in tomorrow...im nervous...its so tough being good on the weekend!
  • TomsGirl86
    Options
    Woohoo for the first weigh in tomorrow!

No need to be frightened it's only logging your start weight......be afraid next week!:devil:

Haha, just kidding xx
  • frogmama
    frogmama Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Ready for tomorrow's weigh in! Also going back to logging again
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Woohoo for the first weigh in tomorrow!

No need to be frightened it's only logging your start weight......be afraid next week!:devil:

Haha, just kidding xx

Ha Ha Ha that's how I was looking at it too.... :bigsmile:
    starting.... no problem.... actually carrying though, now that's another story. :wink:
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Not having a great week and I'm not tracking everything I eat so I'm been dishonest with myself... I feel like I've thrown in the towel and I know part of this is down to having no lap top and not been able to keep in touch with you guys...I also don't think Tuesday's will work for me weigh in wise because I feel it's to long of a week and I go of track and maybe its because I'm so used to Friday been weigh in day... Hopefully things get better and I can get my mojo back xxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Not having a great week and I'm not tracking everything I eat so I'm been dishonest with myself... I feel like I've thrown in the towel and I know part of this is down to having no lap top and not been able to keep in touch with you guys...I also don't think Tuesday's will work for me weigh in wise because I feel it's to long of a week and I go of track and maybe its because I'm so used to Friday been weigh in day... Hopefully things get better and I can get my mojo back xxx

I feel the same with weigh day i think i got myself into a good routine on a Friday and Tuesdays have confused me xxxx
  • andreaie
    Options
    Gonna attempt this on the phone....
    Weekly challenge
    Drink 8-10 glasses of water every day
    If you have a walk daily try jog half of it or asmuch as you can..
    Eat your 5 a day.. One piece of fruit after every meal( this helped me a lot with the cravi ga last week)
    Try shead your portion sized even if it's just a little bit..
    Take out a picture of yourself that will inspire you to keep going and put it somewhere you will have to we'd it a lot!!!

Have a great week and well done to all of you for last week I know it's a bit confusing with people weighing on different days but we will get used to it and as soon as I have access to a computer I will change the spreadsheet around a bit...
  • andreaie
    Options
    this weeks challenge... sorry its late ive had a really busy week and i a only back online today :smile: :smile: :smile:

drink all your water
    fill your plate with loads of veg/salad
    no eating after 7
    lower your sodium
    stay away from the scales till your weigh in day (this is almost impossible for me but im gonna give it a go)
    walk 10 extra miles this week :devil: :devil:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    this weeks challenge... sorry its late ive had a really busy week and i a only back online today :smile: :smile: :smile:

drink all your water
    fill your plate with loads of veg/salad
    no eating after 7
    lower your sodium
    stay away from the scales till your weigh in day (this is almost impossible for me but im gonna give it a go)
    walk 10 extra miles this week :devil: :devil:

great challenges!
  • Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    Great challenge.

Will try my best with the 7pm food ban but as per its difficult due to work.

Good luck everyone - let's get stuck in :-)

x x
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey all,

Andrea has asked me to set the main challenge so here goes:

1st is obvious- drink all your water
    2nd-Try a new recipe for breakfast, lunch or dinner
    3rd- do at least 10 reps a day of the exercise you don't like the most
    4th- look in the mirror each morning and say "today i like....about myself" (we need to appreciate all the hard work we have done)
    5th- Have a great week and remember we can do this!!

xxxxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Nice challenge! Thanks :)

We can do this, we have a few weeks until our first mini goal :)
    How's everyone feeling? Is your mini goals in sight?

Enjoy your weekend :D x
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    Hey all,

Andrea has asked me to set the main challenge so here goes:

1st is obvious- drink all your water
    2nd-Try a new recipe for breakfast, lunch or dinner
    3rd- do at least 10 reps a day of the exercise you don't like the most
    4th- look in the mirror each morning and say "today i like....about myself" (we need to appreciate all the hard work we have done)
    5th- Have a great week and remember we can do this!!

xxxxxx

Thanks for putting up the weekly challenge Monkey!:flowerforyou:

Hope everyone has a great week!!
    :happy:
  • loischapman
    Options
    that is awesome..thanks Doreen xoxoxo
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    that is awesome..thanks Doreen xoxoxo

It's Monkey's challenge this week, Lois :happy:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Just to update you all i have tried a few new different recipes and they havent been too great lmao but i tried them :)

xxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Just to update you all i have tried a few new different recipes and they havent been too great lmao but i tried them :)

xxxx

What have you tried? x
  • Pidders89
    Options

xxxx

What have you tried? x

Well i have a booked call the carb lovers diet and they have recipes in there. Yesterday i tried curried egg sandwiches, it used yogurt so tasted very wierd!! This morning i tried blueberry pancakes and it used cottage cheese...that was all i could taste...BLEURGH!!!! Also snacked on drie apricots and found i dont like them lol

xxxx
  • andreaie
    Options

xxxx

What have you tried? x

Well i have a booked call the carb lovers diet and they have recipes in there. Yesterday i tried curried egg sandwiches, it used yogurt so tasted very wierd!! This morning i tried blueberry pancakes and it used cottage cheese...that was all i could taste...BLEURGH!!!! Also snacked on drie apricots and found i dont like them lol

xxxx
    you are so brave for trying new things... im hopeless a that but i promise i will try something new and ill let you all know...