seeing results without following the meal plan?

Options
I just started this program today, but I don't like following rigid plans. I am definitely going to keep up with the calories i have been taking to lose this 10 pounds so far.

For those of you who is not using the meal plan, have you still seen good results? If not, I will just stick to the meal plan cause I do not want to cut myself short. But it seems like her plan is expensive and hard to follow.

Please let me know what results you are seeing with/without the meal plan! :) Thanks!

Replies

• Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I followed the Kickstart meal plan for the pone week and then have been doing my own thing since that. I am getting great results without following the meal plan provided. I try to eat the freshest foods possible but do have protein bars on travel days. I have lost 7 pounds and 1 pants size and just finished up week 3.

I hope this helps!
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3 too! I am not following the meal plan at all. Mostly because I need to eat more calories because I'm breastfeeding still and I really just don't want to buy all the ingredients for her stuff. We eat pretty healthy and fresh. I have lost 5 pounds so far and a pant size as well. I'm expecting to lose a lot slower than other people since I'm nursing. My husband has lost over 10 pounds so far.
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    No, I don't follow the meal plan....I do my own thing and I'm seeing results.
  • mrskellyray
    mrskellyray Posts: 114
    Options
    yay! thanks so much guys! that is very encouraging!

I can definitly see myself getting results! those workouts were awesome! haven't sweat that much in a while! :)
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i am also seeing results without following the meal plan - i'm just restricting my cals to about 1200.
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am not following the meal plan either. I am on a restricted eating plan due to an ulcer and signs of Crohns disease found in February.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    The meal plan is way too restrictive for me. I eat about 1500-1600 calories a day. I started 10 days ago and I've lost about 2 lbs. I want to lose 15 in my 12 weeks :). I'll probably measure between phases