Hi girls!

Options
Okay, so I'm really happy there's a group for people like me! I'm 125 lbs and my goal is 117ish! I just want a nice bathing suit body, as we all do! So yeah, what are your goals?

Replies

• xrRebekahHx
    Options
    Hihis! My current goal is to lose that 0.2kg more and maintain the weight! :D
  • Selyan
    Selyan Posts: 51
    Options
    My first goal weight was/is 55 kg (121.2 lbs) but I have already reached that. Now I want to be more fit, and my second goal weight is 53 kg (117 lbs). I really want a nicer smaller butt and flatter stomach! C:
  • shan_welch
    shan_welch Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My first goal weight was/is 55 kg (121.2 lbs) but I have already reached that. Now I want to be more fit, and my second goal weight is 53 kg (117 lbs). I really want a nicer smaller butt and flatter stomach! C:

Its so hard to drop weight when u only have a few it's to loose! I'm 56-57kg and really want to get below 55!!!
  • Those are great goals :) We just have to keep working for it! I know it's harder cause we're smaller, but when we're done, you know it'll be worth it X 2

YAY! So far, I've lost 5 pounds!! Only 2-3 more to go!
  • sekzymexi
    Options
    Im happy about this group too! You guys friend me and lets keep each other motivated!
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi, SW 128 a week in my CW 126.8 GW 120, going on holiday in 3 and 1/2 weeks so i'd like to get to my target or as close as possible i know i'll have to push hard as it 's harder to lose weight the smaller you get but i'm prepared to do the work, friend requesting you all now
  • giraffegirl123
    giraffegirl123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all.
    I'm 5'9" and about 137 pounds. I'd like to be about 122. That's my goal weight.
    Although, I'm more concerned with building muscle and being toned than I am with a number...
    Nice to meet you!
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi!! :) I'm new to MFP and I'm looking to tone up! I'm 5'6 119 pounds (down from 123.) I'm not necessarily trying to lose anymore weight but I want to tone my glutes, inner thighs, and get a flatter belly!! Anyone feel free to add me as a friend! I've already realized that the extra support helps and I'm a great cheerleader for others too! :flowerforyou:
  • CupcakeKabuki
    Options
    Hi i wouldnt say im small but I am litrally 2lbs overweight, I want to be at the lower end of my healthy weight :) xxx
  • Hesslau
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'2", 104 lbs. I have gained about 10 pounds from last year and would like to get back to around 97 lbs. Its great to find a support group for those of us who may not be overweight, but definitely would like to be closer to a "dream size". What are your guys' tips for good weight loss foods? I find myself getting so hungry and loading on carbs in the evening. Drink more water?
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi! wait, I'm not a girl...whoops, why am I here :/

5'10 167, trying to get down to 155 to lose my love handles and have to move less weight to be the #1 hurdler in my league this Spring as a Senior.

Add me..I love the support and try to give it as often as possible
  • oriors
    oriors Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I like this group :} I am 133lbs, im 17 and I am about 5'6
    I have been working out and doing fitness loads lately, but I havent lost ANYTHING, so I figure I am at t he weight I am supposed to be, because in working out I am just gaining the muscle I lose in fat, so it's not going anywhere, I think that makes sense.
    I am fine with that, I am starting to see a difference in my body, my stomach is less food-babyish :P

What I said before, I think that makes sense? :P
  • ssilveria
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and I'm in the lower section of a healthy weight! I have lost 18 pounds since I started college in August! :) I AM SO PUMPED! I have 4 more pounds to lose until I'm HAPPY with my body, but I have 13 more pounds to lose to be at my PERFECT BOD! I'm wanting a flatter stomach! Any tips? BY THE WAY! I haven't really worked out at all! So I'm about to add GYM exercise... but I am very active!
  • Hesslau
    Hesslau Posts: 22
    Options
    wow, nice..you lost weight in college? thats when most people gain!
    sounds like you're doing great. i only have 5 lbs more until I'm happy and 7 until I'm a perfect! so excited to finish up this journey!
  • clean115
    clean115 Posts: 59
    Options
    Helloo, I have been trying to lose a few pounds for A YEAR. My weight has stayed the same, but I've become more toned I guess. I'm looking for ways to break through the "floor" of my weight loss. I'm at the lower end of the healthy weight for my height, but I still want to be more trim...
  • littleline9
    Options
    I love this group! I'm 5'4 and weigh about 120 but it's all skinny-fat, no muscle definition at all. I don't really have a specific goal weight, I just want to get toned and look awesome in a bathing suit (which seems like somewhat of a theme here lol) and have a really healthy body that I can be proud of. Feel free to add me, I love to give and get support (:
  • musclemakermaros
    musclemakermaros Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I started about five days ago on MFP at 104 and I would like to be 98lbs and then maintain it. I'm 5ft so every little bit shows when I gain. Good luck with your own goals!:bigsmile:
  • _crystal_
    Options
    hi. im 14 and i weigh 133lbs (51.5kg). I am aiming for under or at 100lbs (45kg). I m so glad there r groups like this. :)
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and 4'9. I weigh 96 lbs, but want to be 88 lbs and get rid of the loose skin from my pregnancies.
  • millie_de
    millie_de Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm looking for some new friends who will keep me motivated and who I can help keep motivated too!
    I'm 21 years old, 5'9" and I'm at 132 lbs. now (HW: 165, SW: 140) I'm hoping to get down to 115-120, but my main goal is a 23" waist
    Anyone and everyone feel free to add me, I try to comment as much as I can and my food diary is open :)