Before Picture

Options
lifeisahighway
lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
Did everyone take a before picture?? I took it after week 1.

Replies

• sm0113
    sm0113 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yup I did! I took it the day before i started. i took measurements too
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I took pictures and measurements. Still can't quite figure out how to take good pics for progress comparison on myself. Tricky!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I bought a too tight swim suit for $25 and took pics in it. Lol. I hope it fits after my 12 weeks :)
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I did not, but I probably should. I'm afraid someone will find them!
  • sdsmom
    sdsmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I took mine too and need to take 1 month pictures. I hid them on some obscure folder on my computer. Definitely don't want them popping up in a screensaver or something!

How often are y'all measuring and taking pictures? I saw on the Jillian site she is going to have contests if you take pictures and measurements each month of the program but I think you have to be a member on her site to participate. I'm cancelling mine after the 30 days.
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i took mine and measurements on day 2
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i took pics and measurements three days into the kickstart. i think i'm going to measure every 2 weeks.
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I took my before pics and measurements yesterday and started the kickstart today. I plan on taking new pics and measurements at the beginning of each phase and then at the end of the 90 days. I'm reeeeaaaallly hoping for some good results cause my before pictures are NOT pretty. haha.
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I took my before picture on day 1 and will take a new picture every 30 days. (just starting week 3 today). I will be taking measurements every 2 weeks because I can definitely see and feel a difference in my body even though the pounds are not coming off as fast as I want them to.
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I took photos and some basic measurements.
  • ChristinaWgettingfit
    Options
    I took pictures and the measurements in the back of the journal that comes with the program