What are you doing after Ripped?

Options
jeangirl928
jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
I think most of us are starting to near the end of Ripped in 30. I have started to think about what I am going to try next. I thought about doing Jillian's No More Trouble Zones. It has awesome reviews on Amazon but it about 50 mins long which deters me a little. It is way easier to talk myself into working out when I remind myself the video is only 25 mins. I also wanted to try 6 week 6 Pack but I am not sure I want to do that as my sole workout everyday. Guessing I am going to need more cardio then that.

Anyone have any suggestions or tried No More Trouble Zones or 6 week 6 pack? I also thought about doing something other than Jillian but I am not sure what to try. Advice please!

Replies

• ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've moved on to a more mixed workout routine. (honestly, my knee has yet to fully recover from doing 30-day-shred in January) Today is my first day for Couch-to-5-K. I will alternate with an array of different DVDs I already own. Sunday shall remain my rest day, just works better that way for me. My goal is to add more cardio -hence the C25K, since that is what i dislike the most. I tend to need the things I don't like more than the ones I like =(
  • lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have been doing a mixed routine as well, depending on how much time I have.

I am alternating between Ripped, 6 pack in 6 weeks, and I just added Jillian's No More Trouble Zones and Fat Blasting Metabolism workouts. 6 pack is about 30 min and the other two are 45. Now that the time has changed here I will also add some running in the evenings.

As for being scared of no more trouble zones, don't be! I was petrified of the Fat Blasting DVD after I read all the reviews but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was tough, but felt good and the time flew by.
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    I am going to do 6 week 6 pack I think. And while it's a lot of core exercises it's cardio and strength also like ripped it just focuses on more moves using the core. I am soooo ready to be done with Ripped. Four more days!