Level 2 - report your progress here!

Options
Kate_UK
Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
Congratulations on completing level one! Report your level 2 progress here!

Replies

• karlos988
    karlos988 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Completed day 3 of Level 2 today. I am just now starting to see and feel the progress. Glad I stuck with the program. After 10 days of no movement on the scale or in inches, I was giving myself a lot of Pep talks to push through, and now it was worth it! Am loving the shred! I do find Level 2 is a big step up from Level 1. I am definitley sweating twice as much by the time I am done!!
  • nclo8907
    nclo8907 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started Phase 2 today. I'm feeling great and noticing a difference in the way my clothes fit.
  • weezykid
    weezykid Posts: 50
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 (day 2 of 3DS) that was definitely TOUGH!! Completed all the moves without collapsing so Im pleased with myself

Stupidly watching level 3 and that looks like a killer lol
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 (day 2 of 3DS) that was definitely TOUGH!! Completed all the moves without collapsing so Im pleased with myself

It's even worse than it looks! Makes you feel amazing 3 hours after you complete it though :D
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options

Did you only do 1 day of level 1 then move to level 2? Go you, wow! :)
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    day 2 level 2 in the bag - hate plank positions!
  • weezykid
    Options

Did you only do 1 day of level 1 then move to level 2? Go you, wow! :)

Yes but bear in mind I was doing Jillian Michaels Shape up and Maximize DVDs 4 times a week for 2 weeks prior to starting this so I think that was my Level 1 lol
  • weezykid
    Options
    Day 3 of 3DS

Legs being rather weak from yesterdays punishment meant that I wasn't as strong today. Still battled through it though

Thank God for my protein shake or I would be in a worse position I think
  • BrownEyedGirl130
    Options
    30DS Day 3, L2 Day 1....omg this is tough but i did it...i will be on this level for a while :)
  • renee474
    renee474 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just found this group. Hope you don't mind my joining in. I just moved to Level 2 Day 1 after doing a week of Level 1. This is my second round of 30 DS. I went through it once last year. I'm trying to re-condition myself and prepare for Ripped in 30 because I already bought it and I've heard it's harder.
    Level 2 wasn't as bad as the first time around but still somewhat torturous.
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 19 for me. Been doing L1 and L2 back to back since day 8 and have taken 3 days off here and there. Peeked at L3 and I am not looing forward to it. It looks HARD!! Lots of jumping and my right knee and ankle are not the best with that stuff. We'll see how this goes. Hopefully I'll be able to do it. :-) In other news I have lost about 8 lbs since I started the 30DS and my legs, arms and belly feel tighter/less flabby.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 19 for me. Been doing L1 and L2 back to back since day 8 and have taken 3 days off here and there. Peeked at L3 and I am not looing forward to it. It looks HARD!! Lots of jumping and my right knee and ankle are not the best with that stuff. We'll see how this goes. Hopefully I'll be able to do it. :-) In other news I have lost about 8 lbs since I started the 30DS and my legs, arms and belly feel tighter/less flabby.

You're a day or so ahead of me then, i'm on day....18 think. Done Level 3 the last 2 days (today will be day 3 on it) it's not as hard as it looks but you don't half sweat! Feels awesome knowing you got through it! Give it a try, you may enjoy it even more than the other levels :)

Jade x
  • Arrica
    Options
    Yeah I think I'll do level 1 then level 3 later today and see how it goes. This is my first round of the 30DS and I have been kinda out of shape prior to now so it's definately gonna suck, but in a good way I hope!!
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just finished L2, D1... it was AWESOME! It felt great (believe it or not). Yes, some of the cardio is pretty tough but I managed to push through it. The 20 minutes seemed to move faster than in Level 1, don't really know why. Honestly, I was afraid to go into Level 2 but it really didn't seem that bad. Now, maybe this afternoon I'll feel differently :huh:
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Has anyone thought about doing Level 2 in the morning and then going back for a refresher workout with Level 1 in the evening? Or vice versa? To me, I felt that I could keep working out after finishing the Level 2 workout this morning. Some days, I will do weight training after the 30 day shred, others I may walk or hike. I thought doing the 2 different levels would give me a good total body workout on days I didn't walk or weight train. Just wondering...
  • kellabella83
    Options
    Just finished Day 2 of Level 2. I did Level 1 for 5 days. I think Level 2 is just as hard. The one thing that is the hardest for me is the plank!! I always do Anita''s version, I dont care. I am proud of myself for being able to at least do it, I might have to take a break for 2 seconds then get back up. But I would have never been able to do it all a few weeks ago. I plan on staying with Level 2 for at least 5 days, I wanna make sure my muscles are a little stronger before I go into Level 3.

Do you guys do any other exercising after the 20 minutes of shred or is that your whole workout for the day?
  • Arrica
    Options
    I tried level 2 by itself and didn't feel like it was enough so i have done level 1 & 2 back to back since day 8. I usually do another 20 minutes on the treadmill at some point during the day as well. :-)
  • laurabell86
    laurabell86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting Level 2 tomorrow, I've done Level 1 for 7 days and I'm getting bored of it although it is still a challenge.
  • sunkissed1109
    sunkissed1109 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    L2, D1...totally kicked my butt...in a good way!
  • weezykid
    Options
    Day 5 done, am i the only one who feels they are getting weaker with each day. My legs never feels they quite recover from the last workout to do the next one

I dont know how you guys can back to back. 3DS and marathon training is my lot haha