Weekly Goals

Options
Kekibird
Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
Hey people.

Participation levels are looking kinda low so I thought it might be wise to create a general weekly goals post since about a handful of us post regularly. Instead of a new one each week, we'll just come to this one and post here each Monday.

I'll do the same for Friday Weigh-in. I'll create one post and we'll just check in on that one each week.

Post your goals here!

Replies

• Kekibird
    Options
    My goals this week:

1) Workout Monday/Wednesday/Thursday.
    2) Continue to drink water even on the weekends.
    3) Get enough sleep. Means being in bed and lights off by 9:45.
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    SUPERhecticMOM Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great Goals Keki! Sleep plays a HUGE part!

My goals this week are :
    1. Do not strangle anyone...lol ...only half kidding
    2. Workout Monday, Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday...I'd like to try to pick up another evening to make up for my Tuesday yoga class I won't make tomorrow.
    3. Drink my water everyday
    4. Attempt some jumping jacks 3 days x 10 maybe to start( I want to do "Bench Mark" at my gym which includes push ups, sit ups etc etc and I don't want to look like a clumsy fool lol)
    5. keep up on the plank goal ...they don't seem to hurt as much after awhile and I can feel a difference :)
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Great Goals for the Week:
    1. Drink 64 oz of water
    2. Swim at least twice a week
    3. Positive Attitude :flowerforyou:
  • ngottstein
    Options
    My Goals:

1. Do cardio at least 3 times this week (so far have walked Mon & Tues)
    2. Strength/toning twice (done Tues)
    3. Ab workout 4 times (done Tues)
    4. Log all my food everyday

I have gotten really lazy past 2 weeks so need to get it in gear! Have a great week everyone!
  • Kekibird
    Options
    This week I plan to:

1. Run three days
    2. Enjoy lots of family time
    3. Drink my water
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Here we go for week number 11:
    1. Drink my water :drinker:
    2. Get some exercise in this week, even if it is stretching :love:
    3. Pamper myself with a special service, manicure, pedicure or facial massage:heart:
    Enjoy the Week my In It to Win it Friends:flowerforyou:
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Week 11 goals:
    1. Drink more than 2 glasses of water
    2. Go to the gym at work everyday
    3. Get a little more rest at night so I can get some more energy
    4. Get my bike out and cleaned off so I can get out and ride this weekend.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Weekly Goals:

1. Water
    2. See how this 100 calorie increase works
    3.Use 10 pound weights during my strength training.
  • ngottstein
    Options
    This time change has been really hard for me - didn't sleep well last night & have been really tired today:frown: Managed to do a short 20 min walk over my lunch which I was proud of but usually do at least 30 min. The weather here has been beautiful so I hope that will keep me motivated to walk. My goals this week:
    1. get some sleep
    2. ab workout 4 times this week (failed this one last week)
    3. work outside at least 1 day - clean car, do some gardening, clean garage

Hope everyone has a great week! :heart:
  • Kekibird
    Options
    Here are this week's goals for myself.

1. Run. Or try to fit in at least 3 runs. Race in Saturday.
    2. Keep the kitchen clean! Right now it looks great and I want to keep it that way!
    3. Water and healthy food choices. Shouldn't eat out this week in prep for my 10k.
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!
    My goals for the week:
    1. Drink my water, I need to drink at least 64 oz of fluid a day!:drinker:
    2. Get a walk in at once, I am trying for this Tuesday, with a "Nina Run" in my honor from my running team:blushing:
    3. Remember to be thankful for all the blessing I receive each day:flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! Had a great week last week so I am planning on doing the same this week :flowerforyou:
    My goals for the week:
    1. Drink my water, I need to drink at least 64 oz of fluid a day! :drinker:
    2. Get a walk in at once, I am trying for this Tuesday and Thursday.:smile:
    3. Remember to be thankful for all the blessing I receive each day:love:
    Enjoy the day and the week!
  • Kekibird
    Options
    Goals this week:

1) NO working out. Giving myself a week off just because I could use it.
    2) Finish two books I've been working on forever so I can start a new one.
    3) Drinks lots of water.

I'm really disappointed in myself. I should have known better. I didn't change out of my running gear after Saturday's race and now I'm suffering from a yeast infection (TMI, I know). I should have known better than to run and then drive home in my sweaty clothes. I'm pissed :devil:
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Weekly Goals:

1. Exercise, really reaching here because I have a real bad ear infection that I am battling.
    2. Water-Today, I only got 6 glasses, and that is just not good.
    3. Rest, and take medication, cause I will forget to take medication for ear infection.
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Some of us sound a little battered so I hope everyone heals quickly & can enjoy some beautiful spring weather:flowerforyou: I was really bad last week & didn't get any exercise so that is my focus this week:

Cardio - at least 3 times this week!
    Log my foods everyday.

Good luck everyone!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Hi there In it to Win it 2012 Teammates!!! Happy Monday. Here are my goals for this wonderful week:
    1. Drink 2 50.7oz of water a day:drinker:
    2. Get in a 2 mile run on Tuesday and depending on the results and no pain, run Thursday 3 miles:flowerforyou:
    3. Stay focused and positive each day with a prayer of thanksgiving for all the blessings that come my way each day:heart:
    Enjoy the day and the week!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good morning on a Tuesday, we had to pick dad up from the hospital yesterday so I am reporting today:
    1. Drink 2 50.7oz of water a day :drinker:
    2. Get in a 2 mile run on Tuesday and depending on the results and no pain, run Thursday 3 miles :smile:
    3. Stay focused and positive each day with a prayer of thanksgiving for all the blessings that come my way each day
    Enjoy the day and the week!:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good Day on this Beautiful Monday!!! I 'm committed to keeping up with my weekly goal. I haven't ran due to a little pain in my knee, but being off it this past week, gave me confidence to try again. One day at a time is my motto, it works! Have a wonderful week !
    1. Drink 2 50.7oz of water a day :drinker:
    2. Get in a 2 mile run on Tuesday and depending on the results and no pain, run Thursday 3 miles :cry: :smile: :cry:
    3. Stay focused and positive each day with a prayer of thanksgiving for all the blessings that come my way each day :love:
    Ciao :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good Morning Teammates!!! A shout out for Kekibird she ran her first 5k in record time without stopping:drinker: Bravo!!!
    I am recording my same goals from last week, I will accomplish them this week! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
    1. Drink 2 50.7oz of water a day
    2. Get in a 2 mile run on Tuesday and depending on the results and no pain, run Thursday 3 miles
    3. Stay focused and positive each day with a prayer of thanksgiving for all the blessings that come my way each day
    Ciao
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good morning this last day of April!!! Can you believe how time is flying by. I am sure we are all getting anxious with the summer months coming up and bathing suit weather will be revealing itself. Take courage and make a goal to keep logging your food and exercising, the results are going to shine through with your perseverance! I am included on my own advice! Here are my weekly goals :

1. Drink 2 50.7oz of water a day
    2. Get in a 2 mile run on Tuesday and depending on the results and no pain, run Thursday 3 miles
    Ciao