Tell Us About Your Targets :)

Options
Start Weight: 212lbs (12/03/12)

12 Week Target: 182-187lbs

Looking to trim down 25-30lbs so i'm more comfortable this summer & play with my son

Looking to keep losing as summer goes on

**Summer 2012 Is Going To Be Awesome**

Replies

• kelbelle456
    kelbelle456 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 134 (Mar 12)
    12 Week Target: 125
    Looking to trim down. Just because! Coming up with a 12 week target weight scared me and it took me a few minutes to come up with a number. Its weird because I thought "What if I DO hit that weight...What will I obsess about then??" Crazy.
    I have been logging my food for years and have never lost weight. I have seen it very slowly creep up and now I measure just on the unhealthy side of the chart (I am short so it doesn't take much weight for me to get out of the healthy range.)
    Anyway, thanks for doing this and Good Luck!
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 134lbs (12/03/12)

12 Week Target: 122lbs

12 weeks takes me almost right up to my goal weight if I continue to lose 1lb a week, and I think that's a healthy amount to be aiming for at this stage. I'm going on holiday at the end of May, so would be nice to be in a lot better shape by then so I can prance around in skimpy clothes without feeling like a whale.
    I also have a cousins wedding to go to in August, so am hoping to be right on my goal and be lovely and toned by then. My dress is too small at the moment, and strapless... would be nice to show off toned arms and shoulders in it!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 203 lbs (3/12/12)
    12 week target: 185 lbs (just in time for my son's pool birthday party!)

Hoping this will keep me on track and help me towards my ultimate goal of 175 before my goal date of 12/31/12.
  • rae_mayer
    rae_mayer Posts: 226
    Options
    Start Weight: 243 lbs
    12 Week Goal : 220 lbs

My reasoning is because it's summer and if I reach the 12 week goal, I'll be 75 lbs lighter than last summer!

Two more "reasons" are that my friend's wedding is late August and I'm going to be running my first ever Warrior Dash in mid-July. This means that this summer I want to be fit and looking good! :laugh:
  • smariere
    smariere Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 244 (3/12/12)
    Goal Weight: 224

My goal is to need to buy a new swim suit for the summer because my old one no longer fits. I've had it for so long and have just been squeezing into it every year.
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! I'm Allie and I just started myfitnesspal last week.
    I'm really looking forward to this program working for me and I'm
    really excited to have found this challenge!!! I need the push :)

Your Start Weight? 202.8 (3/5/12)

Your 12 Week Target? 15-20lbs

Why Are You Shaping Up For Summer? My girlfriend is getting married June 15 and I'm her matron of honor and I'm walking down the aisle with a twig!!! I also am a newly wed (1 year 2/18/12) and I just want to be more confident in myself and enjoy the summer with my hubby :)
  • tashatrip
    tashatrip Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 212lbs as of 3/12/2012
    12 Week Target: 180-185

Wanting to slim this summer to feel more comfortable in my current summer clothes. I don't want to have to buy a whole new wardrobe for this summer due to weight gain :blushing:

Also, looking to loose weight to gain more energy. Got a set of 15 month old twins to keep up with :happy:

"Believe and Succeed"

18960242.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • MelissaDawn88
    Options
    SW: 167lbs 3/12/12
    12 Week Goal: 145lbs

I've been trying for this for a long time. I need to tone up in a bad way! Any motivation and/or tips would be great! Feel free to add me on here!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

Current Weight: 185
    12 Week goal weight: 150

I know my goal seems a bit high (35pounds), but I just started Jillian Michaels Body Revolution today and I believe that if I work really hard at it and stay motivated then there is no reason why I couldnt lose the 35 pounds! I am determined to look good this summer. I want to be able to wear cute clothes and sun dresses. I also want a cute bathing suit that I am not embarrased to walk around in. I have 2 young children and spend a lot of time at the pool in the summer.

This group will be fun and hopefully motivating. I just need the support and accountability! So if I tell you all my goal, then I will work that much harder to make sure I reach that goal by the deadline! :-)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    SW: 172lbs as of 3/9
    Target: 155

I've been going up and down for months because I struggle with Binge eating. Anyone with similar struggles on that one is free to add me. I'm hoping to keep things down to a bare minimum so I can continue to lose. I'd like to buy my first bikini this year and just hope to look better in clothes in general. I'll need all the support I can get. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Teresa2003
    Teresa2003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Start weight - 166lbs
    Goal weight - 150 lbs

I want to finally get into my two sizes too small clothes in 12 weeks time. This time I'm hoping to do it with the support of MFP!:happy:
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 216
    12 week goal: 190-195
    Reason: Would love to get a cute bathing suit this year and not just whatever fits and looks alright
  • vilmaec
    vilmaec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 190
    12 week Goal: 187
    Reason: summer's right around the corner! want to look and feel sexy!
  • cathy196051
    cathy196051 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Current weight - 151 lbs
    12 week target - 135 lbs
    Reason - Training for an Oct. half marathon with a goal time of 1:59, will be much easier to attain without dragging around extra weight.
  • MisFitMom219
    MisFitMom219 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    SW: 132-135

Target: 120-125

I've been following Jamie Easons 12 week trainer...with a few tweaks, gone through phase 2 twice, & haven't exactly followed the nutrition plan. Going back to week 7 this week & trying to adhere to the nutrition portion as much as possible! Week 9 is game on & time to really focus on fat loss. I want to retain the muscle I've gained & lose body fat...rocking a bikini & shorts with confidence is the main goal!

Looking forward to the motivation/inspiration from all of you! ---Let mission beach body commence! :D
  • countryrayne
    Options
    Start Weight: 259 (Mar. 12)

Goal Weight: 239

I want more energy so I can play with my daughter outside! This is going to be such a great motivator to get physically ready for summer!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 187.9 (6/10/12)
    12-week goal: 125.9-115.9 (Ultimate goal weight!! :love:

Reason: I'm really near my goal weight and getting close to my 1 year anniversary on MFP. I'd love to hit my goal on or before my anniversary. I'm looking for ways to keep myself motivated and reach that goal.
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Start weight- 120
    Goal weight- 105
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 145
    12 week goal 135

I just want to put on the dreaded bathing suit and think damn not bad!
  • karinrobe
    Options
    Hi!

Start weight- 222
    Goal weight- 180

So, my goal may be a little outrageous but, I'm losing it fast because I gain it really fast. (ie I've gained ten pounds in two days before) And, I've already lost 11 pounds in 6 days by just watching my food and walking. Of course the rest probably won't come off as easy, but I'll try.
    I'm going to California this summer so there's some good modivation. :)