Scale

amberntay20
amberntay20 Posts: 28 Member
When does everyone weight there self do you do it every day or once a week? I am bad about stepping on the scale every morning after I wake up and get discourage if my i gain a lb or stay the same :/

Replies

• franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    I do it once a week on Friday mornings after I pee and with a bra and undie only.
  • amberntay20
    I do it once a week on Friday mornings after I pee and with a bra and undie only.

i weight the same way :)
  • mommy2girlies
    mommy2girlies Posts: 56 Member
    I have a bad habit of doing it every day, although I only update it on here once a week. If I go down any, it makes me motivated to keep eating better and exercise, and if I gain any it makes me depressed and mad at myself, so then I make even better choices (most of the time) I used to and still now on occasion, but it's getting easier, used to think, awesome I lost weight since last night, I guess I can eat something deliciously sweet :P I But it;s getting easier...I am obsessed so if I miss a day, I freak out!
  • amberntay20
    I am obsessed with weighting my self 3 times a day knowing in my head the # on the scale is going to go up has the day progress :/ I think from know on I am going to weight my on a certain day and then have my husband put the scale in his truck so I don't feel tempted to step on it haha!
  • skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    I weigh myself every morning when I get up in my pj's. You're body can fluctuate several pounds a day so I would recommend staying off the scale after your morning weigh in. I have a scale that measure by the 2/10th's for me this is motivating because I can see the smallest loss ;o)

FYI It's also really normal to drop pounds for several weeks and then gain or stay the same for a few days or week so don't get discouraged if that happens to you. You're probably just getting ready to break a weight plateau!
  • photogmama
    photogmama Posts: 32 Member
    I try only to do once per week, friday am as well. :)
  • Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Same here!
  • Clairese
    Clairese Posts: 2 Member
    I do it twice a week, my first day of working out and my last day of working out for the week.