Tell Us About Your Targets :)

Options

Replies

• vbontheriver
    vbontheriver Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    sw 203
    gw 180

I have had a challenge with my weight for a LONGGG time, this time I have decided that I am going to CONQUER it!
    I am hoping that joining this group will give me the push I need to make it work this time...Permanently!!!
  • scubagoil
    scubagoil Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 166
    12 week goal 150

I am going to a wedding in June and would like to be able to wear some of those great clothes hanging in my closet! If I buy a new outfit for the wedding, I want it to be because I want to - not because I can't find anything that fits!
  • csmith9320
    Options
    Starting weight- 181 lbs

12 Week Goal- 161 lbs

My ultimate goal is 130 lbs, but I would love to be back at 160 lbs, because I didn't have a belly. I have always been able to "suck-in" and now that is not working! I used to be 130 lbs, but after 4 years of being with my boyfriend Charlie (and lots and lots of fast food) gave me this gut. I am 5 foot 1 and I should definitely not be 180 pounds. I am really scared that I will turn out like my biological mother and it haunts my dreams (I don't have anything to do with her because she abandoned me and my 2 sisters when we were babies). So I want to be fit and healthy. Sorry for the story!
  • adriawall
    adriawall Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 198 lbs
    Height: 5'10"
    12 Week Target: 170-174 lbs

I'm shaping up for summer in order to save myself from purchasing a new summer wardrobe, to feel more confident mulling about in the higher temps in the midwest and to continue on the journey to my target weight where I feel comfortable, confident, and happy in my own skin.
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 167

12 Week Goal: 155

Have lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks and hoping that this challenge will help me keep myself on track.
  • lostinureyes17
    lostinureyes17 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight- 155lbs
    End of 12 Week Challenge- 127lbs

I am ready to get back to being me and to stop carrying around all this extra weight! I wanna be fit and healthy!
  • Vickied84
    Vickied84 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 275 (1/2/12)
    Starting weight for 3/12/12: 248.2
    Goal weight for 12 weeks: 224 (2 pounds per week)

I haven't been in the 220's for a VERY long time and I would love to be that weight when summer rolls around. To be able to wear cute sun dresses and have more confidence to wear a bathing suit at the lake is what drives me. My ultimate goal weight is around 170 (I'm 6'0)
  • anrose
    anrose Posts: 11
    Options
    SW: 132
    GW: 125

Give or take a few pounds. Not looking to be exact on the scale, more looking to turn the fat into muscle and get into beach shape!
  • kaybeepickles
    Options
    Current weight 179. Goal weight 150.

At the beginning of the year I was 198 and changed my diet drastically. This past week I finally hit 179! And also joined the local gym and have been going everyday. I'm getting worried it won't come off faster now! I'm so tired of being a chubbs!
  • ndwilson13
    ndwilson13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 206.2lbs
    Goal weight (after 12 weeks): 170lbs

Finally ready to get back into shape! I want to feel and look fabulous this summer!
  • Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Starting 230

Target is to get under 200 even if its 199.9 hahaha

It has been a long time since I have been under 200 and I cant wait to get there! I have a 9 month old and want to do so much this summer and feel comfortable doing them!!!!
  • jomiley23
    jomiley23 Posts: 76
    Options
    5'7"
    SW - 244
    Goal #1 - 220 lbs
    Goal #2 - Running 5K
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 205.4
    Goal #1: 199
    Ultimate goal: 135-145
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    height: 5'7''
    current weight: 154 lbs/ 70kg
    goal: 128 lbs/ 58kg
  • costumemistress32
    costumemistress32 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Currently I am 169 ((up 5 lbs :( )) I am determined not to get back to my start weight of 198. Infact I don't even want to be 170 again!

My Goal in 12 weeks is: 145 (( 2 lbs per week))
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    MFP Start Weight: (Sept 2011): 189.6 lbs
    This Challenge Start Weight: 165.6 lbs
    My 12 Week Target Weight: 150 (My goal weight) 15.6 lbs less than today

Why Are You Shaping Up For Summer? I want to feel confident in a bathing suit and be able to run around more with my daughter. I also signed up for my first 5K which is in May and I want to be able to complete the 5K and try an run most of it (I am so not a runner right now...)
  • Pokered
    Pokered Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight (2/28/12): 244 lbs
    Starting this challenge (3/12/12): 237 lbs
    12 Week Challenge Goal: 225 lbs

I wanted to just set a realistic goal that I can achieve, however my overall goal is to drop below that and hit my ideal weight. I'm doing this so I can feel fit again for the summer.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Current weight as of 3/12/2012
    Goal weight for the challenge

I am feeling kind of stagnant at this point and I am hoping that joining this group would keep me motivated and accountable. I need to stay on track, not just for the summer, but for good.
  • Tasha_R_B
    Tasha_R_B Posts: 14
    Options
    Current Weight: 190.8
    Goal Weight 169.9

2 reasons:

1) I really want to break below 170. That number haunts me. I always seem to plateu before I break it and then give up. Not this time!!!

2) My family and friends love the beach and the pool so I'd like to get a new swimsuit and feel more comfortable in my skin. Plus rock'n a cute summer dress would be awesome!!
  • csolson2
    csolson2 Posts: 3
    Options
    Starting weight: 225lbs (03/12/12)

12 week target weight: 205lbs

Looking to trim down because: I am sick of being this size and hating the way I look. I also have my high school 20 year reunion July 1st and I would love to look much better for that.

I just started MFP last week, never thought I could count calories but I am doing it! I am also doing Body By Vi shakes which I am loving so far. I have also started a running program, I have always wanted to run a 5K race.