Level 2 Day 2

Options
Okay done, I hate circuit 3 its killing me!

Have a nice day/evening all!

Replies

• backontrack13
    backontrack13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did it. I haven't been posting, but I only missed 1 day of level 1. I find level 2 to be a much better workout. I really sweat with it. I just wish my eating was better because I have been so good with exercising, but my eating sucks. My life long issue with food and self sabatoging still present. Trying to work on my willpower. So all in all level 2 is hard, but I like it.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done for me as well ... those planks kill me, but I'm confident that I'll get better at them by the end of the 10 days :)
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    Level 2 kicked my behind but I liked it!
  • SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I hate level 2!!! Perhaps I fun have that enough space and I don't have a dumbbell yet. I'm using water bottles to replace the weights.
  • rlb8788
    rlb8788 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am finding it really hard to do most of the ab exercises.. I am hoping as the days go, they will get better.. and damn that V-squat one :grumble:
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Holy arm pain! And the V squat is also not my friend, I can't wait till this level feels a little easier
  • NubianSpirit
    NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    whoopsie! slipped behind by a day since last night's dinner was a little too late and a little too heavy :(
    i'll make it with a double workout this weekend :)
  • th04
    th04 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Done! Level 2 is killing me already, If I was just meet jillian in the street right now I'd probably punch her!
    I'm sure it will be worth it though! :)