Let's get stared and intro

Options
DocNikki7
DocNikki7 Posts: 24 Member
Please state you SW,CW,GW. Your bmi goals. Your measurement goals (3 only) if you like. Your favorite exercise.

Replies

• tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Ashley.
    SW:291
    CW:287 (I only weigh on the 1st of each month)
    GW: 170
    BMI Goal: 25-35 (Currently 56.2)
    Measurement Goals: Unsure at this time. I will update.
    Favorite Exercise: Any type of water aerobics & swimming. I love the pool
    :tongue: :wink: :happy:
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Carmen. I am a 40 year old wife and mother of 1 teenage daughter. I have struggled with my weight since college and have tried every "diet" known to man as a part of my struggle. My family is active and I have been able to keep up, but as I have gotten older (and wiser) I am realizing the damage I have done to my body and I am very sorry that I didn't wake up and start taking care of my temple in my earlier years. But it's okay, I know better now, and I have changed my life completely. In August 2011 I made the decision to have VSG (vertical sleeve gastrectomy) and I don't regret it one bit. I am a registered nurse and I was aware of the risks but I felt the benefits would outweigh them. So here I am 7 months later and I'm ready for a new challenge!

SW: 455
    CW: 335
    GW: 175
    BMI: 54.06

Favorite Exercise: Zumba, Baby!!! (Swimming is also a fave when weather permits)
  • KayeArlana
    KayeArlana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Krista. Sorry I'm late to the party! Food is a struggle, plus I have a job that requires me to taste food so it's even doubly hard, but I'm making progress.

SW: 411 is my highest
    CW: 402
    GW:short term 350/long term 200
    Measurement Goals: not sure
    BMW: not quite sure
    Exercise: sorry I don't have a favorite. Exercise actually stresses me out--but I'm working on that :)
  • DocNikki7
    Options
    You are doing so well. How has this week been. I am shooting for my first 50 then beyond. I had to go online and see what a gastric sleeve was. I did not know. Are you recovering well? I am glad we on the challenge. I need the longevity.
  • DocNikki7
    Options
    Hi Kaye,

When at home, I may walk with the tape Walk Away a Mile by Leslie. You would like it. You can walk 1 - 4 miles right in your living room.
  • DocNikki7
    Options
    HI Ashley

I love the pool also. I will hit it tomorrow. We can do this.
  • DocNikki7
    Options
    HI Guys,

There are two posting for this group. Please log in your points on a daily and weekly basis. It will help us all reach our goals faster and together.

Nicole
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    @DocNikki, I am fully "recovered" back to work 1 week after surgery which was 7 months ago. But the issue is just when you have something like that, it does NOT take away the emotional attachments and triggers to food you have, so even though I can't physically hold the same amt. of food I used to....the urge or the emotional hunger still exist. That's the part that has to be dealt with before time has passed and you can to the point that you have "stretched" your stomach so much that you can and WILL gain the weight back because you did not resolve the issues behind the weight to begin with. I say all that to say it is really challenging for me to keep ALL of that in mind as I work very hard to modify my lifestyle, eating habits, and increase my level of activity. But I do know that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!! So let's go ladies!!! We GOT this!!!
  • DocNikki7
    Options
    Hi, Ladies. I want to apologize for falling off the treadmill...lol. I am back and boy do I need you all to continue this challenge with me. I am open to suggestions. If anyone would like to help moderate, that will be great as well.

Thanks, Nicole