3/12 Monday's Challenge EXERCISE!

We can do this! Find someting you enjoy and it will be a lot easier to stick with it. I am amazed at how many of you already have a great exercise program in place. You are so smart! I haven't exercised for a long time regulary and I am shockingly surprised at how stiff I became and how my flexibility had changed. So glad I'm not waiting any longer and getting this habit going again. It feels so good after I complete my workout. I am still shooting for 15 minutes a day for the rest of my first week. When you exercise, check in and let us know what you did!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!

"Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves." ~Dale Carnegie

Replies

• skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    Finished! I walked over to a nearby church and walked around the parking lot for 30 min. while my 4 little kiddos rode their bikes and power wheels. My two daughters and their kids joined us! So there were 3 adults and 9 kids 6 yrs and under! ;o)

Feels good to be sticking to this!
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 82 Member
    GOOD WORK SKIMOM! KEEP IT UP!