Results?

Options
keggen
keggen Posts: 102 Member
I would love to hear what everyone's results were. I can tell that I'm stronger but I'm quite disheartened because I basically lost no inches. No weight lost, but I'm not really looking for that.

Replies

• jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I start week 4 on Sat but so far I have also not lost any weight (maybe gained a pound). I measured myself today and I don't think I have lost any inches either. I do feel a little fitter and stronger but I am sad that I have nothing really measurable to show for all the hard work!
  • busymomof6
    busymomof6 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up week 4 this week so I will do measuring on Friday. How often were you working out, I was doing it 7 days a week for the first three workouts then I listened to the start of the DVD and Jillian said you should take at least 1 day off each week. That may have something to do with not losing any inches.
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    I am finishing up week 4 this week so I will do measuring on Friday. How often were you working out, I was doing it 7 days a week for the first three workouts then I listened to the start of the DVD and Jillian said you should take at least 1 day off each week. That may have something to do with not losing any inches.

I did the DVD five days a week and pilates or walking on the other days. Also sometimes did pilates or walking on the five days too. I'll be done Saturday so I'll take pics and measurements on Sunday!
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I was doing the DVD 5-6 days a week with nothing on the days off because I was either too busy or too tired.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    No changes for me either. I lost a few pounds but I was also doing Turbo Jam and am calorie restricted and think it had more to do with that than anything. I stopped RI30 in the 3rd week because there were no differences at all for me. I also stopped TJ. No inches in 4 weeks of TJ and RI30 somethings not right. I should say I was not very consistent with RI30 I'd do a week then take a few days off and stuff but I just could not get into it.