• chstarling
    chstarling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm due September 9th =)

Me too! :happy:
  • chstarling
    chstarling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would seriously wrestle someone for some whole wheat toast with homemade blackberry jam. Cravings, anyone?

For me, right now seems to be watermelon. I will be so glad when it is really in season and I can go get jumbo ones from the farmers market!
  • x4mygirlsx
    x4mygirlsx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey im due september 1st, and still suffering with constant nausea (luckily never actually sick), i only feel better while im eating but when i stop it returns, anyone else suffer from this?? when will it go away?? ive gained 10lbs already......

oh an added note my cravings have been cheese and ham toasties, sausage rolls and peanut butter with cheese on toast. yum xx
  • evastar
    evastar Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm due with first baby on September 24 :) 11 weeks yesterday. Haven't had an ultrasound yet, and won't until I'm about 16 weeks or later apparently! It almost doesn't feel real still, even with the pregnancy symptoms, I don't think it will feel real until the ultrasound.

I was wondering if anyone else is on prescription meds for morning sickness? I'm on Diclectin 4x a day, which is what is prescribed here in Canada. I know in the states it's Zofran or something?
  • speedyme
    speedyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Just an update. I had my NT scan on Friday and while i won't know my results for another week, it was amazing. This is the first time i have seen one of my lo in an ultrasound.
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Speedyme - I'm glad you got to get a peek at your little one :)

My doctor reviewed my ultrasound and my little one is a week behind than what we thought. This means I am only 10 weeks, not 11, and my due date is going to change to October 7th. They scheduled me for another ultrasound next week to check everything out. I might be leaving the September club!

-Pepper
  • Aphrodite3010
    Aphrodite3010 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm due Sept 13th, I'm 13W2D. I got to see the baby at 9W and heard the heartbeat on Wed. This will be my 2nd baby (a complete and total OOPS!) and since I've been watching my weight I've lost 20 lbs in the past 2 months. I honestly hope to slowly lose this pregnancy, my Dr doesnt want me to gain anymore than 10 lbs, if that. I need to eat better and be healthier for my baby and me...
  • speedyme
    Options
    Pepper, no reason to leave! October 7th is so close to September, you might as well stay. I wishing you all the best at your next ultrasound

Aphrodite, congrats! My doctor said the same, i shouldn't gain anything more than 11-21lbs but i'm pretty sure i'm at 10lbs already and i'm only 13w 5d. Not having much success there but was so worried about a mc that i didn't want to do to much and was always hungry. I'm feeling more confidant now that i'm in my 2nd Tri so will be out doing more to at least slow the gaining down. I'm just so tired all the time and life is so busy with teenagers that i just have to make the time for myself. Time to get off the couch again because for everyday i work out now, it will be one less day of trying to get back into shape! I heard that somewhere and believe that to be true.

Good luck ladies and have a great week!
  • Pepper2185
    Options
    Aphrodite - Congrats! That little heartbeat is one of the best sounds in the whole world :) Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

AFM - After my ultrasound, my due date changed back to Sept. 30th. Little one seems to have caught up in size. *Phew!*

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • Aphrodite3010
    Options
    After telling my OB that I too was worried about MC she let me listen to the heartbeat extra long. I totally know what you're talking about life being so busy, I have a 13 yo SD and a 2 year old son, who has energy anymore? I'm pretty confident that I can maintain my weight loss this pregnancy bc I've been doing it for the past few months and haven't had any issues really. I don't want things to get out of control like they did last time and I know the nature of my job will have me retain water during my last month or so and if I have any weight gain hopefull it'll just be water weight.
  • auttyfrmca
    auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all---just logged back on MFP after a LONG time! I had been starting to lose weight when I found out I was preggers again at the end of January! Unfortunately I GAIN weight SO easily. Get me off a strict eating plan and putting my feet up and two months later i've gained 10 pounds I can't do this the whole pregnancy! I have got to get myself healthy! UGH!
    So I'm officially 12 weeks and feel safe to start working out again. I had two miscarriages in the last year so I wanted to take it really easy. I took it too easy!
    Anyways, I'm ready to get back to working out and I'm going to really start counting my calories again!

I go Thursday for my NT. I never had that with my boys but I just figured it was a chance to see the baby. I don't really care about the genetic testing part! I just want to see our little gummy bear!
    Looking forward to staying healthy with you guys!
  • speedyme
    Options
    Well i haven't had my official results from my NT scan yet, i should have gotten them on Monday and if doc didn't call then that means all is good. I really wasn't worried about this one, just wanted to make sure lo had a heartbeat this time.

I did get my CD with the pictures of the ultrasound on them, so excited! As i was looking at the pics, they noted the measurements and my highest NT measurement was 1.89mm and lowest was 1.33, normal is 2mm or lower, yay! It also had the measurements of the baby and 2 out of the 3 were measuring 13w4d and the last one was 13w6d. We thought i was only 12w2d at the time these were taken, so another yay! This means that today i could be 14 weeks or 15w2d, will wait for the doctor to say for sure but after all the worrying i had been going through from the bleeding, this is some great news!

Just have to work on controlling the weight gain now! Another 1.5 lbs up, total of 8.5 now, but happy so not stressed about it. You know that feeling when your whole body/soul is happy and excited to take on what ever comes your way? That's how i'm feeling right now!

Take care everyone!
  • Pepper2185
    Options
    Hi September moms!

Hope you are all doing well :)
  • speedyme
    Options
    Hey Pepper! Things are good here, my due date has been changed from September 12th to September 4th so pretty excited about that! Feeling pretty good as well but my boobs are driving me crazy still, itchy and sore all the time. I put cream on them but that doesn't seem to be helping at all. It's funny because i am grabbing/rubbing my boobs all the time and i'm sure anyone watching thinks i have a problem. Or they are enjoying watching me!!!! hehe

What's been going on with everyone else? Have a great weekend!
  • Aphrodite3010
    Options
    Has anyone had their ultrasound yet and found out the sex? We find out on Friday (4/20) and I can barely wait...were hoping for another boy....teenage daughters are a nightmare....Id rather not go through that stage again?
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    Ive got my ultrasound on friday too. Also hoping for a boy as i have 2 girls already (2 and a half yr old and a one yr old). Might be nice to have a boy for a change. Although wouldnt mind another girl either. Hope you are all well. x
  • speedyme
    Options
    We had our ultrasound last friday and all is well! I was a little worried before because after fracturing my arm a couple weeks ago i had to have x-rays to determine how bad it was.

We chose not to find out the gender so have another 4 1/2 month to go before we know! I like the suspense of it and everyone guessing what it will be. So many wives tails!

Anyways, things are going good here! Building strength back up in my arm to get ready for baby. I had wanted to start painting the nursery but that will have to wait another couple weeks at least. I'm finally starting to feel pregnant! If i lean or lay a certain way, i can feel the baby moving and belly is getting big!

Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    Hey

So ultrasound went good on fri. Found out we are having another girl to add to the two we already have and i couldnt be happier. She is a little smaller then her sisters were at this stage but they put that down to me being hypothyroid during the first trimester. She is only a week behind so they are not concerned. Bought some lovely girly outfits for her today so really hoping they didnt make a mistake and im actually gonna have a boy.

Also got the go ahead to have a VBAC (aslong as i dont go over due and baby doesnt get too big) so kinda nervous about that but i really dont want another c section.The recovery is so slow and i will have a 3yr old, an 18 month old and a newborn to look after.

Hope everyones pregnancy is progressing nicely.
    Take care
    Lisa xx
  • anastasiawildflower
    anastasiawildflower Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time following the groups on here. I ignore most of my tech devices anyways. I should be sleeping now but I am so anxious. I have my first ultrasound tomorrow afternoon at 21wk2ds. I am terribly nervous as this is actually my first dr. appointment for the pregnancy (long story involving insurance through employers and bad HR) and we just received insurance this month. I don't even want to say the things I am thinking, BUT I am pretty sure that if something were wrong I would notice one way or another. I can't wait to hear it, see it, and find out if it is a he or she!

My recent symptoms have been really bad acne on my back, shoulders, and boobs paired with heartburn. While I am definitely out of the nausea phase, I did get sick last week, very randomly. I had some quinoa at my parents house and out of 7 people, I got really sick from it. The weirdest thing is that quinoa is actually regularly included in my diet. So I suppose I will be leaving that one out of my meals for awhile. Now to sleep for I have to be at work in 5 hours. :ohwell:

I hope everyone is doing really well. I will post more about the ultrasound tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
  • mommynae7
    mommynae7 Posts: 6
    Options
    I thought I would jump in here as I am new to MFP. My name is Janae and am due Sept. 8. I have 6 boys ages 13, 11, turning 9 on Saturday, 4, 3, and 1. We found out at our u/s that baby #7 is a GIRL. I am finding it hard to believe that.

I am feeling pretty good most days....I get sick if I eat sweets so I am really trying to stay away from them (hoping it will help with the weight gain too). I am still exercising most days (last week I did 6 days).

Anyway...I look forward to chatting with you other mamas that are due in September!