The fibro fog

Options
2»

Replies

• vittix
    vittix Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Years ago, before I was diagnosed, I remember telling my doctor that sometimes I just couldn't get the words out properly and was finding it very frustrating. She told me not to talk so fast. She's not my doctor anymore. :angry:

I have to admit that with my healthier eating, it's been a bit better - mostly I think because I'm getting some decent sleep (I was diagnosed about a year ago with chronic sleep deprivation - being around me was DELIGHTFUL - not!)...but the fog is still there and some days I feel like I'm not really participating in life - it's sort of like watching everyone else through a bag of cotton and there are days where I literally cannot get up and out of bed...I have to call in sick because I KNOW I'm not going to be able to function. Try explaining that to your boss :ohwell:

Take care, all :flowerforyou:

It is frustrating! I dont blame you for dumping your Dr. I find you have Dr's who understand or willing to understand life with Fibro or Dr's who think your faking it, its not real and blow you off. Shame on them........
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    The fog! Yes! In my case not only am I forgetful in general but I lose every Noun that I aquired over my life. I haven't used in it 3 months because I ran out in the middle of our move across country but I usually drink a tall glass of water with liquid chlorophyll in it and it has helped me with the mental fog. Also just some simple meditation.
  • vittix
    vittix Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: Yesterday the fog hit big time and as im telling my 14yr son why to do what i asked of him i blanked.........i recovered but still Bluh