lets share. ..

babynew
babynew Posts: 613 Member
How is every one doing?
I think,and thought we were doing this together.
Anyone want to share?

Replies

• babynew
    Okay I'll start
    I m thinking my sleep rythms may be re-setting.
    O,I Pray so! ..
    Body responding instantly with enzymes.
    Your turn,
    Anyone out there?
    Its lonely here. .lol
  • ShawtyLatina
    ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
    Hey my love. The problem is that MFP doesn't let folks know that you posted. I post a status tomorrow letting everyone who at least friended me know that you've posted this.

On my stuff... I'm up late cuz I was doing a reorg of the kitchen, dumping all the icky stuff I should've dumped before. Now that I'm feeling awesome, there are just some things I know I won't go back to.

I was resetting my sleep pattern, cuz right now, I feel like i could pass out like a log. But alas, I need to post the affirmation for tomorrow. So cuz i'm up for a bit. Oh well. Just gotta force myself to stay up tomorrow and not nap. Otherwise, I'll be back in the same patterns tomorrow.

Excited (and both scared) for the fast tomorrow. A whole day of just juice... As if all the water and the teas weren't sending me to pee a zillion times already. lol.

BTW, are you taking any of the dietary supplements?

Check in tomorrow.

[side note: I'll unlock some posts so your post will stay viewable on the first page.]
  • SoonToBeHealthNut
    SoonToBeHealthNut Posts: 24 Member
    well for me... week 1 i didnt follow all the rules.... it was hard when i had people over and i had to cook for them.... hoping week 2 goes better..... i am trying to make smoothies for this week....
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    I have company, too -- highly critical family members -- so I've been making smoothies (mostly the Kalumbercado) for myself for breakfast, and eating a larger quantity of good veggies but still eating fish and some poultry. After they leave this week, I'm going to hop on board fully. I felt so energized and totally amazing last time I did this kind of super-healthy eating, even though it was only for 10 days!
  • ShawtyLatina
    ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
    @lulu - great plan. every step matters. nice way to hang in with it.
    @JJ - looking forward to sharing the "pain" with you. lol.
  • babynew
    Hi everyone,hang in,its nice to know you are not alone in this.
    I have been pretty much on plan.Noticing a few gluten items
    That have just recently entered my house, and quickly frozen.
    Biggest problem I always have is getting enough cals. The
    Fiber fills me,too much, and won't stay down if I try to
    Eat more. Anyone else like this?
    And my fingers freeze. Ice cold,and Burn, and hurt.
    Typing is AlWays painful on a phone.
    Other wise, hangin in.
    You all do the same! You can do it! !!
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Oops, TOTALLY fell off the wagon today! Will do better tomorrow. Heading out now for a nice long run.