Level 2 Day 3

Options
Done, almost didn't do it today but managed to talk myself into it, its the damn V squats that makes me so negative, only 7 more days of V squats, I'm trying to think about the wedding the end of march while doing them...

Replies

• Bibil
    Bibil Posts: 25
    Options
    Ok unfortunately I missed yesterday. I was to sore. I am recovered today and did level two day two. I will check in later day today. To get caught up. My arms are still sore so anything doing with dumbells I really hate.
  • Bibil
    Bibil Posts: 25
    Options
    Ok I am caught up. After two hours of raking my lawn I went and did day 3. The second time around it seem easier until I got to the squat thrust. The cardio is killing me.
  • CindyCountingCalories
    CindyCountingCalories Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Wow great job with doing level 2 two times! It takes me hours to convince myself to do it one time, even though I have completed 30ds one time already, its no joke with 5.5 lbs weights :-/
  • momotivation
    momotivation Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    way to go ladies keep it up! I stuck with level 1 for another 10 days and I 'm looking forward to level 2 for the last 10 days!! woot! woot! kepp up the great work.
  • backontrack13
    backontrack13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ughhh. I thought I liked level 2, but I think I pushed myself too hard yesterday and have been having right knee pain all day. Think I may have to rest tonight....
  • SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I missed my morning exercise this morning! Will catch up with u guys tonight! Great job guys!!
  • NubianSpirit
    NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ok, so L2D3 done ... really should have done a double workout today since i indulged in the fun of pi/pie day. whatever, i'm not going to beat myself up about it - especially since i've got a 26 min. interval run and 45 min. long run (with pace increase at the end) scheduled for saturday & sunday and next weekend is the 10k.