Do you do anything else?

Options
So besides the 30 shred DVD, do you do any other form(s) of exercise?

I work in an office at a computer most of the day but I have a standing work environment so I know I burn slightly more calories than if I were sitting the entire day and my body doesn't go into "rest" mode.

But in addition to the 30DS I am thinking I will still need to get my butt to the gym 3 times a week if I have any hope of losing weight!!

Replies

• phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My sentiments exactly. I'm on L2D2 .....I decided to add 3x days for cardio....If I want to see any kind of results I better get my butt moving.
  • geniiita
    geniiita Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1D4, I've been doing it twice a day every day. I feel like I need to do more cardio. ):
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I don't do any other dvds or go to the gym I just do at least 20 minutes on the wii fit at weekends as that's my rest days from the shred :)
  • cat_1977
    cat_1977 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I do yoga 2-3 times a week and am trying to add more cardio. Just signed up to the New York Marathon in Nov so I guess I'll have to up my running to more than a few miles per week ;)
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I do 30day shred daily for one wk so far and moving onto Level 2 tomorrow!
    I go to the gym: 5-6days a wk for an hour
    Mon- Lower body Heavy weights/strength
    Tue- Upper body weights/strength (low wt. lots of reps)
    Wed- Cardio
    Thur.- Lower body Heavy weights/strength
    Fri.- Upper body weights/strength (low wt. lots of reps)
    Sat.- Cardio
    Sun- day off from gym (30day shred)
  • kellabella83
    Options
    I was wondering that too. After doing about 60 minutes a day of cardio/strength training for a while I didn't feel like 20 minutes was enough. (for me anyway). So I've been doing either a hour of Zumba or a 1/2 hour of strength training.
  • final10
    final10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 7 of Couch to 5k. Before 30DS I was going to the gym regularly in addition to C25k and doing strength and different cardio.

My plan is just to concentrate on finishing C25k and 30ds and do cycle on the days I don't run. Thinking about adding swimming in the next couple of weeks.

I am also signed up for a fitness challenge at my local Y. You're supposed to workout at least 4 days a week and make one of those days something new to you. This has been going on for 4 weeks with another 4 to go. Tomorrow or Sat. I need to try a new class at the Y.
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I do 30 DS days a week I do gym 6 days a week i rest one day for all activity