BREAKING NEWS

Options
cesctheman
cesctheman Posts: 139 Member
My son has broke the PS3 for the 3rd time.
Noooooooo
Luckily I'm insured. On my entertainment system cabinet it is open at the front and sides. I think I'm gonna have to invest in one with doors and padlock it up.lol well put a child lock on it anyway.
Any ideas what I can do?

Replies

• Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha, Somthing With Playstations and Boys... My Brother broke 2 PS2's back when we had them.... Our whole family was addicted to Everquest, so it was a Big Upset!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha, Somthing With Playstations and Boys... My Brother broke 2 PS2's back when we had them.... Our whole family was addicted to Everquest, so it was a Big Upset!

burned out my PS2 leaving it on all day so my necromancer could auto farm xp.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options

Playstation 2's were built very badly, they just sort of broke.... like all the time!
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    my ps2 wont get through any cut scenes anymore... the disc just sorta stops and sits there.

I dont really know what to suggest :( Maybe a cabinet to put it in, my younger brothers are realllly careful with the xbox, ages 6 and 11. In fact I get told off for putting glasses of water on it ho ho hooo
  • yesiamaduck
    Options
    I don't understand why you would put a glass of water on an xbox
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    it was the closest thing to put it onnn
  • yesiamaduck
    Options
    Lets be rational here, you were told off & it was the right thing to happen... agreed?