3/14 Wednesday's Challenge - EXERCISE no more excuses ;o)

Options
It's been 6 days since we began this challenge and we are on our way to developing a very important lifetime habit. I just read a super article on exercise. It's not long so when you get a chance visit this link -

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/diet-fitness/slideshows/7-mind-blowing-benefits-of-exercise

If you haven't started exercising yet ---- Today is the day. You will be so proud of yourself for getting yourself going!

Have a great day everyone! When you complete your exercise, check in here and let us know what you have done!

Quote for Today-
"The best way to predict your future is to create it!" Stephen Covey

Replies

• franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    Good morning let's do it today... I'm with you on this one. I'm ready for a challenge :happy:
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Ready too. On my elliptical as i post this :-) ripped in 30 in a little bit too
  • TraTroy
    TraTroy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Alright! I am on my way to spin class!
  • photogmama
    photogmama Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    heading to the gym! I am lucky because it's close enough for me to walk there! :)
  • photogmama
    photogmama Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    three workouts in three days...going for five in five! :) maybe even six this week!
  • mb8963
    mb8963 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    On my way to the living room to do my 30 day shred!
  • skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    Options
    I went for a bike ride tonight with hubby and kids! Spring is coming!
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    THX FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT. I TOOK A DAY OFF WORKING OUT TODAY. IT IS ON TOMORROW. AND THIS WHOLE WEEKEND!XOXO