Looking for friends and a support system

Options
I've been on this site since mid-february and have been trying to do this alone. However, sometimes it helps to hear from and talk to others that are in the same situation. I'm not saying that I need a cheering section, but it would be nice to know that someone is on my side and helping to keep me motivated.

Replies

• dandesmomi523
    dandesmomi523 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome ashalabrown!!! No sense in trying to do this alone. We all need that extra motivational pull/push from time to time. Helps when its from someone in the same situation. Feel free to add me....
  • jcnjsgurl
    jcnjsgurl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome Miss Ashala! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. We can do this!
  • katara74
    katara74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome! No need to go at this alone! Feel free to add me :)
  • ladyjhud5604
    Options
    Welcome! This is my first day being on this site and I'm enjoying it already. God has instilled in all of us the will and strength to overcome the fear of being alone. As you can see from others, you don't have to be alone now. Feel free to add me as well and I will continue to encourage you sis. We can do this with the strength that God has given us.
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome, and you are far from alone. We need to get through this and what a wonderful network to do this with others on the same mission!
  • Fashen33404
    Options
    Welcome! Please add me if you would like. I wish you the best!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me:smile:
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You dont have to do this alone..we all can use a cheerleading group to cheer us on and keep us motivated..feel free to add me (any of you)