What shake recipe is your favorite?

It is hard for me to narrow it down to just one, but I think I will go with Cherry Cheesecake.

Replies

• TonyaCrego
    TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
    my version of the butterfinger (ive noticed a few different ones)... 8oz skim milk, 2 scoops vi, 1 TBS peanut butter, 3/4 TBS butterscotch, 1TBS hersheys cocoa. Blend with ice and enjoy :)
  • Butterfinger is also one of my favs!!! My recipe is 8 oz Almond Milk, 2 scoops of Vi, 2 Tbsp butterscotch fat free sugar free jello pudding mix, 1 Tbsp peanut butter, Ice and blend. :) SO GOOD!
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    my favorite one this week is

1/2 cup of almond milk
    1/2 cup of Arthur Very berry smoothie
    4 pieces of ice
    2 scoops of Body by vi

I love it

keep me full until lunch time
  • I haven't even heard of Arthur Verry berry smoothie....I will have to look around :)
  • Im still new with body by vi, but where doyou get these recipes? Also has anyine noticed that the shake mix doesn't last the 30 days. Mine only lasted 20. 2 shakes a day. Id love to try these recipes
  • I like to mix it with Tropicana 50 orange juice for an orange creamsicle, or with cinammon!
  • ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    International Delight makes iced coffee mocha that is 150 cals.. which is less than what the milk coffee and cocoa would be!! it's my new fav.. before that i loved..

8 ozs skim milk,
    5 ice cubes
    2 scoops shake mix
    1 tbs peanut butter
    1 pack cocoa flavor
    1 pack banana flavor
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    my favorite one today is:

1/2 cup of almond milk
    1/2 cup of Pom Juice
    5 leafs of spinach
    2 scoops of shake mix

I love it
  • skrumm
    skrumm Posts: 169 Member
    The only one i tried so far is the peanut butter cup. Awesome! I'm anxious to try your recipe ideas!
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Definitely Strawberry Cheesecake or Butterfinger! YUM!
  • What is the recipe for strawberry cheesecake?
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    What is the recipe for strawberry cheesecake?
    6 oz. Almond Milk, 2 scoops Vi-shake mix, 4 frozen strawberries, 2 oz. fat free cream cheese, and 5 ice cubes.

There's a lot of recipes on this website: http://join-body-by-vi.com/2011/04/100-body-by-vi-shake-recipes/
  • skrumm
    skrumm Posts: 169 Member
    love chocolate almond milk, peanutbutter, visalus and ice. Looks like im going to get some cream cheese tonight! I've gotta try the strawberry cheesecake!
  • Spinach in the shake!!! Crazy...gonna have to try that :)
  • I put spinach in my shake at lunch with a banana. Can't taste the spinach. :)
  • My fave so far is 4 oz of almond milk, 2 scoops of BBV, and 4 oz of Trop 50. I drink 2 a day! lol
  • lannna17
    lannna17 Posts: 19
    I'm on day 3 and so far I like it with a little coffee, almond milk, some hazelnut, and sugar free carmel! I also tried it with the Mio flavor mix-ins since theyre 0 calories. pretty good!!
  • Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    Im new to Body by Vi day one, can you guys email me some recipes and where you get the ingredients?
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Cookies & Cream Cheesecake

6oz almond or skim milk
    2 scoops BBV shake mix
    2 oz of fat free cream cheese
    1 tbsp of cookies and cream jello pudding mix
    1 tbsp of graham cracker crumbs
    5-7 ice cubes

Blend and enjoy!