Why are leggings one length fits all? lol

Options
:huh:

Replies

• robokoala
    Options
    I told myself I'd never wear skinny jeans or leggings until I was also skinny. I tried going shopping last weekend and the 2 stores that I went into said "No, we don't sell those anymore" when i asked about bootleg jeans...how ridiculous is that?
  • laurenmeyerherr
    Options
    Bootleg jeans are the only kind I wear - JC Penney. Very few people look good in those awful skinny jeans - makes you wonder why so many try to wear them. :o)

I'd love to buy a sweater or a blouse that fit in the sleeve though - there's a trick.
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Haha! I think the current fashion is just horrible. Does that make me officially old?
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I wear skinny jeans, but I also love my bootlegs! I find myself wearing them more often as I get older, and I think that is how it is with a lot of people! Teens and college students wear them all the time but when you start to settle down you branch into the world of flares. That is ridiculous that they no longer sell them!
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I have never had a cardigan or jumper that i did not have to turn the sleeves up!!!!!!!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Sweaters and leggings are always too long for me. Capris always look like high water pants...

I only wear boot cut jeans, I can't believe the store doesn't sell them any more. That's ridiculous.
    Haha! I think the current fashion is just horrible. Does that make me officially old?

I was just wondering that yesterday. I can't find any clothes I like in the stores any more. When did I become old!?
  • inside_lap
    Options
    Sweaters and leggings are always too long for me. Capris always look like high water pants...

I only wear boot cut jeans, I can't believe the store doesn't sell them any more. That's ridiculous.

I was just wondering that yesterday. I can't find any clothes I like in the stores any more. When did I become old!?

I've just moved on to buying jeans offline. I seem to be able to find the cuts I like there. Though they are still all sorts of crazy lengths!! Why are they making jeans longer and longer??

About the current fashion, I know a lot of it is throw back to when we were young, but some fashions should NEVER come back!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

I've just moved on to buying jeans offline. I seem to be able to find the cuts I like there. Though they are still all sorts of crazy lengths!! Why are they making jeans longer and longer??

About the current fashion, I know a lot of it is throw back to when we were young, but some fashions should NEVER come back!

You're right, a lot of it does remind me of clothes I wore in school. But, I thought that we all agreed those clothes looked terrible on everyone. Who forgot this and brought them back???
  • jillybean9881
    jillybean9881 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I buy jeans from The Limited - they still do flare and bootcut. And they come in a "short" length with a 31" inseam.
  • inside_lap
    Options
    But 31" is SoOOoo long!! Lol! Boy I'm short... Thx for the info JillyBean!