Let's not give up guys!!

Options
This group has over 200 members. The first post had about 100 responses. This last post had not even 15 responses.

I hope you guys aren't loosing your motivation!

If you just don't have time to post, that's fine.

I just want to know you guys are still on board!!

You are all awesome and doing amazing!

Message me if you need anything.

-Prescilla

tumblr_m08hd3tc4r1r9tmnio1_500.png

Replies

• sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    ive fallen off the wagon this last week but i love this group and have continued to post even when i had a gain yesterday. this group gives me motivation so please keep up the good work babe, your doing a fantastic job running this group.
    oh yeah and if there is only 15 people who are serious about this group then who needs 100 lol xx
  • nniimmcckk
    nniimmcckk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm still on board :)
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Still here! :flowerforyou:
  • leapinglime
    Options
    I'm kind of lurking here :) I currently don't have enough time to post due to school work, but I still love reading about how well everyone else is doing :)
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Still hanging in here You are a good motivator!!!!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Sorry that I havent been here lately! Things have been crazy with work and my sons baseball practices, baseball games and all..... I havent been too good this past week. As a matter of fact I havent worked out at all and I am so mad at myself for that. After the whole daylight savings time change, I just cant get up at 5am to do my workouts! Well.....I probably could get up but I just have been so lazy to do so. I am hating the way my body feels this week and I know what I have to do, i just need to stop with the excuses and drag my fat butt off of bed in the mornings and let Jillian kick my butt into shape! I have been doing ok with my food intake and my water intake but I feel like my body needs the workouts! It was starting to feel so tight already! BOOOO!!!! Anyhow, the point is that I am still here and you guys are all doing amazing!
  • Drizzt_d99
    Drizzt_d99 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am still here. I have just been so busy this past week. Not getting my workout in every day :(
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm here also. Don't always post but always read!
  • Christaaa78
    Christaaa78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost my motivation, but it's difficult for me to join challenges and stuff. I'm 10 ours ahead of you all. That means challenges and weigh-ins are on the board when my day is almost over. So I read your topics and I'm still motivated to lose weight, but the rest is not for me...
  • StevieJ41
    StevieJ41 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm still in and working out.
  • xxslvrxwngsxx
    xxslvrxwngsxx Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    got away from it for a while, while I was sick.. Slowly working it back in :) Looking forward to diving head first and being obsessed again from this point on LOL
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    my last challenge ended and now i need some extra push to get things going i have 10lbs basically left to go! i definatly need the help!