Danforth/Downtown Area

Options
Hey everyone,

I live in the Danforth area near Greenwood and work downtown. I'd love to meet new friends on this forum either strictly online or to work out or hang out in person. I go to the Goodlife at King and Yonge on my lunch break and I just bought a groupon for the Yoga Sanctuary on the Danforth.

I have an almost four year old son so other moms would be a great fit but I'd love to hear from others as well.

Sophie

Replies

• uyedej
    uyedej Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello!! I'm in the Danforth & Broadview area...it'd be great to meet up (even just online) to compare notes and support :)
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I live at Pape & Cosburn. Love the area!
  • mojosister
    mojosister Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm at Danforth & Broadview as well!

Nice to *meet* everyone!
  • sophien01
    sophien01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just noticed now that people had actually responded to my post from November 2011!! Hi everyone! If there is interest, maybe we could plan a real live meeting. Coffee or a walk or whatever.
  • 11tee11
    11tee11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey jones/danforth area with a 14 month old. Would be awesome to find a partner for some light jogging or work out. I just started getting back into shape though so don't laugh if I look like I'm about to have an asthma attack after 5 minutes lol also feel free to add me as a friend, I think it would be encouraging to see other people in my news feed completing logs and work outs :)
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I live at Pape & Cosburn. Love the area!

When I lived in that area, I was always grocery shopping at the Food Basics there. I lived at Woodbine and Lumsden/Mortimer (close - 10 min walk maybe - to Woodbine and Danforth).
    Moved though a few months ago to Bathurst and Eglinton. :)
  • Dissirama
    Dissirama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    On Danforth and Broadview, but usually go to group classes downtown. Add me! The more motivation the better!
  • Lauradeabreu27
    Options
    Hey all, another newbie here :)
    I am downtown at Spadina and Front, anyone in the area please add me!!
  • mrbonnell1988
    Options
    Danforth and warden if anyone wants to add me go for it i am looking for gym friends and running buddies

85% to my goal
  • mrbonnell1988
    Options
    were not to far maybe we can sometime go for a run