Diablo 3

Options
So... anyone is waiting for this game? :P (I know I am)

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Me me me ! A bit worried though. I got as big as I was due to playing too much and not being active. I got into SWTOR and promised myself for every 30 mins of excercise I get 1 hr of game time. Fortunately I ain't digging SWTOR as much as I think I would. I've had the game since it came out and only have logged a total of 15 hrs. of gameplay.

Diablo 3 on the other hand >.>
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yes! Really looking forward to it :)
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Yep yep. Plan on getting my Monk on, maybe some Witch Doctor. I can patiently wait though, have lots of stuff to play.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Yes I've been waiting about 1/3 of my life :(
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can't wait! I've been playing in the beta, I also played the demo at 2011and 2009's Blizzcons. It's super fun! :)

Just bummed out with their recent announcement of many overhauls to the system. I'm worried it won't release in 2012 now :(
  • Poetic_
    Options
    It's Blizzard, always expect massive amounts of delays...heh
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    Yeeesssss. I want to play it so bad.
    I'll likely need to stick to playing it only at certain times of the day. Maybe keep my mornings for exercise and only play it in the evenings, after work.

By the way lacroyx, congrats on your AC1 results!
  • plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Diablo III is going to be so awesome! I have the beta and love it!

I don't worry about Blizzard taking so long to put stuff out. I'd rather have a game be well done than deal with lots of bugs.
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am definitely! A good friend of mine told me that she is giving it to me as a late Christmas present (when it comes out, of course!), which I thought was awesome of her! I'm so excited!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I don't worry about Blizzard taking so long to put stuff out. I'd rather have a game be well done than deal with lots of bugs.

Then dont wait for a blizzard game.

This used to be true, being activision got involved. They would release it when it was ready. Now, they are tied to deadlines like any other company, and therefore their games are full of bugs at release. Look at WoW. Some of the skills weren't even implemented at release as they ran out of time.
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am definitely! A good friend of mine told me that she is giving it to me as a late Christmas present (when it comes out, of course!), which I thought was awesome of her! I'm so excited!

It might be out July 2012 at the current estimate of "at least 6 months from now" so maybe an early Next Christmas Present sadly.
  • Poetic_
    Options

Then dont wait for a blizzard game.

This used to be true, being activision got involved. They would release it when it was ready. Now, they are tied to deadlines like any other company, and therefore their games are full of bugs at release. Look at WoW. Some of the skills weren't even implemented at release as they ran out of time.

Think that had more to do with it being their first mmo. Activision didnt merge with Blizzard until 2009. WoW came out in 2004.

Fact they made the biggest mmo of all time on their first try is impressive.
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My first MMO was D1 and D2

I am getting a copy of D3 for FREEEEEEEE when it comes out, can't wait!

Waiting on my beta invite now :D
  • qristina
    Options
    I am sooooo excited for D3!!! I played the beta, killing the skeleton king over and over. It's so great! I have been playing a lot of D2 lately, getting to Hell diificulty for the first time! =)
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I love the Beta. It helps with the Diablo cravings.

Love me some barbarian and monk :D
  • Poetic_
    Options
    Monk :heart:

Going to be my first character for sure.
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    May 15th! My wife and I have our copies pre-ordered. :)
  • josho655321
    josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    May 15th! My wife and I have our copies pre-ordered. :)

just heard about it too, friends are geeking out right now
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    just heard about it too, friends are geeking out right now

haha yeah, peeps are sharing it all over fb since last nite. Am getting pretty excited myself! Phew ~ am so glad that it's in 2 mths time. That leaves me slightly more than 1 mth to get Fangs of the Father in WoW, then upgrade my PC for some Skyrim (haven't gotten it yet coz I didn't have the budget for the PC upgrade)... before D3 hits. Mhmm... sounds like an awesome plan!
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Cant wait cant wait!