clothes

Options
lacroyx
lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
so I know alot of us are dealing with it as we get smaller and smaller. I was rocking the baggy jeans and night gown look for the longest time. :laugh: one website I like to hit up for new things is:

www.kingsizedirect.com

I dont care about big brand name labels. I hit their clearance section. I have found stuff as low as 3$ for a shirt and 5$ for pants. they also have coupons for discounts and free S&H if you google them

so lets hear other suggestions!

Replies

• southgadawg74
    Options
    That is who I use for most all of my clothes.
  • whook1981
    whook1981 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    LOL I think we all know that cataloge and stores very well !!!
  • liveonlocation
    liveonlocation Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That's good to know. I've only mail ordered from Casual Male. Being in Canada we're a little more limited. I'll hit up that site to see if they ship up here. Thanks.
  • kal_el83
    kal_el83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    so I know alot of us are dealing with it as we get smaller and smaller. I was rocking the baggy jeans and night gown look for the longest time. :laugh: one website I like to hit up for new things is:

www.kingsizedirect.com

I dont care about big brand name labels. I hit their clearance section. I have found stuff as low as 3$ for a shirt and 5$ for pants. they also have coupons for discounts and free S&H if you google them

so lets hear other suggestions!

When I had to buy clothes from this website is why I decided it was time to do something about my fatty fat *kitten*..... For the first time a couple months ago, I could not find anything that would fit me from a regular store. I hadn't done clothes shopping in a while, but was completely caught off guard when after going to several places could not find a dang pair of jeans I could wear!
  • dsweise
    dsweise Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I use them a lot as well. Its sad, but one of my justifications in the past for not losing weight was the fact that I would have to buy new clothes. It really is amazing how much we will delude ourselves and bend our priorities in order to justify something that is inheriantly unhealthy, which in this is case is a BMI in the 51 range.
  • rocuf
    rocuf Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Just stopped into Casual Male at lunch time today and got two 2xlt polo shirts(1/2 off) and they fit. I got lots of old 4xlt that are getting almost too big to wear anymore. :) Going to have to go thru the closet and see whats at the back that I have ignored that will fit again.
  • Morgori
    Morgori Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I use King size and

http://www.basspro.com/Men-s-Clothing/_/N-1z11crr/Ntk-Search_All/Ntt-5xl/Rpp-4#Category

and

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/mens-rivers-end-easy-care-long-sleeve-shirt-regular.aspx?a=393488

I order Levis Black jeans from JCPenny, I used to be a size 60 waist and 30" length. so I know they have them that size, usally not in the store but I have them mailed to my house.
  • cryptique
    cryptique Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm new to the group (6' 1", once weighed 420 lbs., if you're wondering), and this looked like a good place to make a quick introduction.

I have bought a lot of clothes at JCPenney, both online and at the local store. Decent big & tall selection, though I think it used to be better.

I've always regarded Casual Male XL as expensive ... I've spent a lot of money there but I never enjoy doing it.

I've also ordered from King Size Direct, Big Man's Land, and a few others.

On top of being a huge guy (I favor 3XLT shirts), I also have wide feet. I get all my shoes from Zappos ... in fact, they recently made me a VIP member there because I've bought so many pairs from them over the past decade. They're my favorite online retailer by far.