PRAYER REQUESTS

Options
SORRY WE FORGOT TO SUBMIT OUR PRAYER REQYEST THIS FOR THIS WEEK. PLEASE DO SO. WE MUST PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER'S SUCCESSFUL JOURNEYS. i AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT YOUR REQYEST ARE. THANX:heart:

Replies

• mrskaren0
    mrskaren0 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for putting this out, as I thought about it on my way home last night. This week, I am asking for prayer that I will successfully take the reigns on this Sunday and prepare at least two vegetables, a salad and two meats to carry me and the hubby through next week. I'll know by Sunday evening whether you prayed or not. :wink:
  • lilsissy
    lilsissy Posts: 4
    Options
    Pray and ask GOD to give me strength this week. It been very hard on me:cry: . when i'm unhappy i indulged in sweets and chocolate. This week was not a good one for me.
  • mrskaren0
    mrskaren0 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon my sistah, I am praying that the Chocolate Demon be lifted from you and that your walking shoes start calling your name. Tell yourself you cannot have any chocolate until you have made at least three (3) trips to the mailbox and back. That way even if its raining your exposure will be minimal. Just thought, but I am praying.
  • sshoaga
    sshoaga Posts: 19
    Options
    I am praying with you, DEMONS BE GONE!!! But until then, Keep walkin'. there is more than ne way to skin a cat!!:drinker: