Reason Rally

Options
http://www.reasonrally.org/

Anybody else plannong on going to the reason rally in DC on thr 24th? I am really excited to go. I have been trying to get some of my friends to join me, though my only friend who is as big into skepticism as me has a real good track record for bailing out on anything anybody ever plans so there is a high probability that I'll be going alone.

Replies

• MuscleBear
    MuscleBear Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Damn! Wish I could go - Richard Dawkins changed my world when I read "The Selfish Gene" back in Junior College in the late 70s... Have a blast - I for one would love to hear all about it when you get back.

Represent!
  • LittleLolita
    Options
    My husband and I really wanted to go, but between work and school we won't be able to make it. I know it's going to be awesome though!
  • Oliver_Cat_13
    Oliver_Cat_13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm going! I have honestly never been more excited about any event in my life.
  • karisma81
    karisma81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This rally sounds great, nice line-up of speakers, but I'm under a lot of pressure to finish my thesis right now. We live in Toronto and drove to Washington for Jon Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanity - which was awesome.

Hope you end up going.
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Followed this on Twitter on Saturday.... it sounded awesome.... can't wait to get to listen to some of the speeches on Youtube....
  • kjjfisher
    kjjfisher Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Damn! Wish I could go - Richard Dawkins changed my world when I read "The Selfish Gene" back in Junior College in the late 70s... Have a blast - I for one would love to hear all about it when you get back.

Represent!

Wish I could go too... Richard Dawkins is changing my world too as I read "The God Delusion"
  • EndofEternity
    Options

Represent!

Wish I could go too... Richard Dawkins is changing my world too as I read "The God Delusion"

It's already over.

I would have loved to have seen Tim Minchin.