Progress pics

Progress pics please.

I'd be interested who really wants it and is willing to put in the work and nutritional dedication.

Not worth putting mine in as I had a pack already when I started MFP in March. But I have pics on my profile from when I started with abs if anyone is interested.

Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    It'd be cool to show some starting out and current pics. I'll have to dig my starting date pics, wasn't pretty.
  • wjranch
    wjranch Posts: 152
    I"m just beginning to work on my muscle mass and strength. However, I have 1 before pic and 1 current pic that depict my actual wieght loss. ;)
    I am set to start the P90X system and will take before shots as they direct so that I can post on here.
    I had joined this website when I first began 'dabbling' in learning how to alter my lifestyle...and just recently returned. I will update and post as I go :)

Inspiration is what motivates me! Check out a website called simplyshredded.com ... That's Inspiration!
  • Abigailblue39
    Abigailblue39 Posts: 212 Member
    Keola, NICE!!!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    @ Keola, amazing progress bruh!
  • Just by looking at everyone's profile pictures, everyone looks incredible on here! The hard work does pay off :)
  • Abigailblue39
    <--- this is from just now after teaching 2 hours (sculpt and kickboxing). I need to go and drink my creatrine now.
  • <--- this is from just now after teaching 2 hours (sculpt and kickboxing). I need to go and drink my creatrine now.

Awesome work!
  • Abigailblue39
    same to you. Awesome work day in and day out,,,!!!
  • michaelocampo
    michaelocampo Posts: 108 Member
    PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VIEW MY PICS ON MY PROFILE! i have a side-by side comparison and also separate pics to show progression. Feel free to engage me regarding my journey, and I will share what i know about what worked specifically for me. I will visit this group's threads dropping and info on MY personal journey and (with no lie or ego) how simple it should be.
  • Mizzylizzy
    Mizzylizzy Posts: 12 Member
    Wow some of these pics are awesome. rocking bodies! How can I get the ' V ' shape?? ..