Your Routine!

Options
Okay, we are up to 37 members in just ONE day!! AWESOME!! Glad to have you all here!! To get everyone acquainted with each other, I would like us all to share a few things:

1) Where you are at in your running program (i.e. Week/Day)?
2) What days do you do your running?
3) Why you are doing the program?
4) Overall fitness goal?
...and the fun one
5) A random fact about you! =)

MY ANSWERS:
1) Today I will do Week1/Day2
2) Mon, Wed, Fri
3) To build my endurance and to get ready for the Survivor Mud Run in July.
4) To get back down to my normal weight of 135...right now I am at 170
5) Before a bad car accident I was a firefighter.

Replies

• deje0201
    deje0201 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello!

1) Where you are at in your running program (i.e. Week/Day)? Guess, I'm not sure I should be in this group - I haven't dont the C25K - I have heard of it.
    2) What days do you do your running? M,T,TH,F,S,S
    3) Why you are doing the program? I decided to join this group as I am going to be in an earthday 5k and it will be my first
    4) Overall fitness goal? Be healthy and fit - I have weight loss goals but endurance and running stamina is going to be my overall goals.
    ...and the fun one
    5) A random fact about you! I can juggle... hope that is random.
  • norzip
    norzip Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    1) Where you are at in your running program (i.e. Week/Day)? I did not start yet. I am finishing up my 30DS and then this is my next activity.
    2) What days do you do your running? Was thinking Monday Wednesday and Friday (or Saturday)
    3) Why you are doing the program? To get back into shape so I can chase my little 2 year around.
    4) Overall fitness goal? To lose at least 40 pounds.
    ...and the fun one
    5) A random fact about you! =) I love scrapbooking
  • lizzybeth5983
    lizzybeth5983 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    1) Where you are at in your running program (i.e. Week/Day)? Starting day 1 today :)
    2) What days do you do your running? this week it will be Wed, Thurs and Sat
    3) Why you are doing the program? to learn how to run, and to participate in a 5k
    4) Overall fitness goal? TO be healthy and fit. It is pretty simple I just want to be healthy for once
    ...and the fun one
    5) A random fact about you! =) I love everything about Disney and I am a huge Harry Potter fan
  • qwants2bslimmer
    qwants2bslimmer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    1 = W2D2
    2 = Monday, Wednesday and Friday - plus I plan to run a few Saturdays
    3 = To prove to myself I can complete something - and lose some weight
    4 = To breath better when running, and run 5k without stopping
    5 = I'm from England (Don't think thats so random but can't think of anything!!!) Oh I know I get up at 5.45am to run - must be mad or dedicated!
  • mommiex42011
    Options
    1) Where you are at in your running program (i.e. Week/Day)? -- W1 D1
    2) What days do you do your running? --Mon, Wed, Fri
    3) Why you are doing the program?-- To get my oldest interested in exercise more and to lose some weight
    4) Overall fitness goal?-- Be at 140 by my birthday in Sept.
    ...and the fun one
    5) A random fact about you! =)-- I'm a hobby chihuahua breeder. :)
  • TheCountryMomma
    TheCountryMomma Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL RESPONSES GUYS!!! LOVE IT!!!!
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Okay, we are up to 37 members in just ONE day!! AWESOME!! Glad to have you all here!! To get everyone acquainted with each other, I would like us all to share a few things:

4) Overall fitness goal?
    ...and the fun one

MY ANSWERS:

1) I will be on wk1/day2 tomorrow.
    2) My days this week are Tuesday,thursday and saturday then switching to monday,wed,and fridays.
    3)I'm doing this program just because. I want to do something to incorporate with my routine.
    4)My fitness goal is to be 130-135. Down to 155 now. Just want to be healthy not only for me but for my family as well. Have two girls and seven and three year old and they are very active.
    5)No matter what I'm always with a smile on my face.
  • scubagoil
    scubagoil Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    1) Where you are at in your running program (i.e. Week/Day)? - Week 1/Day 1 (today was first day!)
    2) What days do you do your running? - Mon, Wed, Fri
    3) Why you are doing the program? - I used to run and want to get back into it
    4) Overall fitness goal? - To get stronger and healthier
    ...and the fun one
    5) A random fact about you! =) - I'm torturing myself by going back to school for my MBA
  • KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    4) Overall fitness goal?
    ...and the fun one

MY ANSWERS:

1) Week 8, Day 2 - completed today and ran 35mins non stop
    2) Varies due to my shifts
    3) Because I wanted more of a cardio workout
    4) To run a 5k and maybe even a 10k run
    5) Love statistics and logging my exercises
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    1) Where you are at in your running program (i.e. Week/Day)? W1D2 (again!)

2) What days do you do your running? M - T - Th or F

3) Why you are doing the program? I have always wanted to do a 5K. Plus lose some more weight! Oh, it helps relieve stress!

4) Overall fitness goal? Get healthy! OK - and look good!
    ...and the fun one

5) A random fact about you! =) Love trying new exercises/ classes, etc, just learning new things.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    1) Where you are at in your running program (i.e. Week/Day)? Week 1 Day 3
    2) What days do you do your running? Mon-Wed-Fri

3) Why you are doing the program? I have always wanted to like running! And I can take running anywhere I travel.
    4) Overall fitness goal? Disney 1/2 marathon
    ...and the fun one
    5) A random fact about you! =) I love camping!! And I love New England.
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Just started today =)

Thursday, Saturday, Monday

I want to prove to myself that I can do it.

4) Overall fitness goal?
    Be happy with what I see in the mirror every day/be comforable in my skin

I love math! It was my favorite subject in school and I strongly considered become a math teacher but wanted to earn more $$$ ;)
  • CrazyLazyStylist
    CrazyLazyStylist Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    1) Where you are at in your running program (i.e. Week/Day)? Repeating Week 2 (day 2 tomorrow)
    2) What days do you do your running? M/W/F
    3) Why you are doing the program? Because I felt like a fatty mcfatpants on my birthday last year
    4) Overall fitness goal? To be fit/ healthy, about 100 pounds left to go
    ...and the fun one
    5) A random fact about you! =) Doing this so I dont have to feel all "Mcfatpants" this birthday
  • rissaface
    rissaface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 1 Day 3 this morning. :drinker:

I think I'm going with Mon, Wed, and Fri. Possible deviations as needed of course.

I want to be one of the cool kids.......my sister is my biggest inspiration she's a runner. I also just quit smoking and it's helped a lot. I want to run the Color Run and the Devil Dash. :bigsmile:

4) Overall fitness goal?
    Overall I want to lose another 10 pounds, but i want to tighten up some of the flabby stuff I have going on. :) Tone baby tone

...and the fun one
    Random.........I love being outdoors OH and Sushi! yum.:love:
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    Hi Just joined this group! Anyone can add me as friend if they want! :)

4) Overall fitness goal?
    ...and the fun one

1. Week 4 day 2 Cant believe I made it this far! YAY ME!! lol
    2. every other day
    3. Want to run a 5k someday
    4. to be 150-155 by my birthday in october
    5. I have a twin sister
  • MountainMia
    MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    HahahahaH! I genuinely thought that everyone had the overall fitness goal of better sex and was being ambiguous about it by writing "...and the fun one". I kept thinking 'YAY! a feisty group of honest people!' I see now that it was a copy/paste coincidence, but I'm intentionally being ambiguous... errr not so ambiguous now that you all had a peek inside my head.

1) I'm starting Monday with week 4 day 1, I've been working out for a bit and think it's a challenging place to start without running me into the ground.
    2) I will run MWF and do resistance with my trainer TTH, SS are my fun days for Zumba or swimming or other active stuff with the fam.
    3) I'm doing the program to get ready to train for the Humpy's 1/2 marathon in AUG. I know, training to train, but I've got a long way to go.
    4) I started in Jan with over 100 lbs to lose and want to get my healthy back. I know I won't be down to my goal weight by Aug, but if I work hard, I'll be able to perform well and enjoy the race. I want to enjoy hiking, skiing, running, and yes...THE FUN ONE like I used to.
    5) We subsistance fish, meet bears and wolves on our afternoon walks, and have moose in our yard on a regular basis. oooh, and wait too dang long for summertime here in Alaska.
  • LadyHester
    Options
    1) I am Week 3 Day 3
    2) Monday Wednesday Friday and aerobics or cross training Tuesday and Sunday
    3) To have a realistic goal to work towards that I can hopefully feel proud of achieving and then move on to 10k!
    4) Weight loss and overall fitness
    5) I've lived in the Middle East for 6 years
  • clariangel
    clariangel Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    1.) I'm at Week 1 Day 2
    2.) Don't really have a set schedule. I like to switch up my workouts, but I want to try for 3 times a week.
    3.) Being able to run a 5K ( or shoot, even a mile!) without wanting to die afterwards is on my bucket list.
    4.) Try to conquer my high blood pressure, get healthy, lose weight, and most importatly, be happy!
    5.) I love to crochet!
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new!

1) Where you are at in your running program (i.e. Week/Day)? Just did Week 3, Day 1 yesterday. I've had a few stumbles where I got sick and didn't run for a whole week, so I stuck on Week 2 a little longer than the program suggests. Planning on doing W3D2 today :)
    2) What days do you do your running? Honestly, I don't have a totally regular routine. My schedule is so haphazard that it's hard to schedule regular times to do it. But I try to do Mon/Weds/Sat.
    3) Why you are doing the program? I've never been able to run. I was always chubby growing up, and when I dropped a bunch of weight at the end of high school I still wasn't in shape. Now that i've gained a bit of the weight back, I'm even worse. Ultimate goal is to be able to do Warrior Dash in October.
    4) Overall fitness goal? Lose weight -- get to 130. Be able to run a 5k and more!
    ...and the fun one
    5) A random fact about you! =) I am kind of obsessed with goats. I don't have any but it's like my biggest stupid dream to have goats one day.
  • TheCountryMomma
    TheCountryMomma Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome all new members!!!! Feel free to add me!!!