Progress

Options
imaginativa
imaginativa Posts: 20 Member
Hey guys!! Well for those of us who are starting on Monday, it's right around the corner! I hope everyone's as excited as I am (well as excited as someone can be to be waking up at 5 am for this)...

I don't know if anyone is up for it, but it might be nice to post some progress--like pics, starting reps, etc. Plus, when we make it through the entire 90 days, you'll totally wish you had a pic from today. Everyone has to start somewhere, after all.

For those of you who have been through it already, or already begun, feel free to share your own progress with the program. I realize we have like 3 different threads going on that kind of relate to this, but I wanted to make this one specifically for progress with p90x.

Thanks!

Replies

• sarahmoyta
    sarahmoyta Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I started this past monday, so I'm about a week ahead of everyone and I'm doing the Lean version of the program. It's been kicking my butt but in a good way. I've always been overweight, but strong and had a really good muscle base, but two kids have done a number on me and I'm ready to get it back and get to a better weight in the process. I'm weighing in and measuring on Mondays so I'll update everyone then. Perhaps we could have a regular Monday weigh/tape for everyone if everyone is starting on Mondays?

Sarah
  • imaginativa
    imaginativa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I like the sound of that!! I'm doing a weigh in every week and measuring every two-three weeks. I'm not super fazed by the scale, which is why I'll be doing that more often. Monday it is! For those who haven't started, make sure to take *beginning* measurements...you'll be glad later!
  • ntillberg
    ntillberg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm down 8 pounds in about 3 weeks, and already feel better. I can once again get through the day without a nap or two. Feel like I walk a little taller also. :-)