Advice! Hardest moves - and favorite ones ^_^

Options
Personally I love the ab circuits, particularly the move when you bring your legs up and down with the crunch. Killer!

I have trouble doing push-ups and that move where you are doing bicep curls and alternating lunges.. any advice?

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    My fav moves are the chest flies - chance to catch your breath lol.
    I also struggle with push ups and the lunges - they hurt my knees. I just do as many deep lunges as I can before I start to feel it in my knees, when it starts to hurt join pain, not just muscle ache) I contine but more Anita style, i.e. not so deep. I know from previous rounds that in a few days my knees start to get stronger, and by day 5 or 6 I can complete them all properly. Same with the push ups, yesterday i managed 3 full ones before dropping to my knees, hopefully by day 7 or 8 I'll be able to manage them all.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Personally I love the ab circuits, particularly the move when you bring your legs up and down with the crunch. Killer!

I have trouble doing push-ups and that move where you are doing bicep curls and alternating lunges.. any advice?

alt. lunges w/bicep curls: do as many as can for sure. and once u start to get tired follow the blonde girl on the right. either with no weights or just come out of your lunge, still with your feet in the same position tho and just cont. to do the bicep curls till ur ready to start lunges again..thats what I did. Im barely a wk into it. but it got easy so i'm onto level 2 tomorrow..hope this helps! :)
  • renee474
    renee474 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I also like the chest flies. They seem easy compared to everything else and that makes me feel strong. I like the ab exercises too except for the plank twists. Sweat is dripping off of me by the end of the plank twists. Gross, I know.

My worst.... Chair squats with V-raises on L2. It's the V-raises that get me and they go on FOREVER! I have the same feeling about the exercise in L1, I can't remember what it's called but you lift your arms straight out in front of you with a side lunge. I dread these small muscle exercises. Probably means that's where I should be working the hardest because it's where I'm the weakest.
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the weakling cause it's still the jumping jacks (level 1 day 8) that are killing me or my knee I should say, and but kicks (again my knee) everything else I am doing pretty well on, I do girl pushups but I'm still 213lbs. I'll get there, I am approaching the end of level 1 and can't decide if I should repeat or move on.
  • kellabella83
    Options
    For Level 2: The hardest moves for me are still the push ups, I do know that I've gotten a little stronger because at first I wasn't even able to hold that position for more than a second. At least I can get in the plank position but I always have to take a 2 second break. My arms must not be strong enough bc they always feel like there gonna give out on me.

My favorite moves are the abs when you're laying down on the floor, I can really feel it. I also dont mind the cardio
  • sunkissed1109
    sunkissed1109 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am SO not a fan of the military press with leg extension. I don't know why that bothers me so much! I love all the ab moves..I can really feel it!
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    i like the bear crawl walk out push up thing. I couldnt do a REAL push up till this level (@ least day 3 level 2) and now I cant wait to do that move each time i work out cuz i know I can do it> >> Now I hate jump rope it kills me everytime or that jump move where you turn side to side. BUT they say the ones you hate the worst are theBEST for you.
    >unless your injuring yourself of course :)
  • 6kate2
    6kate2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hate butt kicks with a vengence but suprised that I have actually improved with them since Level 1.

Not so keen on military presses but that because I have more problems trying to balance on my left leg!

I really liked the move in level 1 where you did the side type lunges whilst bringing weights up to eye level, I also quite like the squats to v presses in level 2.

Just started Level 3 last night so it was all a bit of a blur through hufffing and puffing! I, suspect those scissor exercises are so NOT going to be a favourite!
  • Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I hated level 2 so I will just say all of level was my least favorite. I love all of level 3. I look forward to doing it everyday and might keep doing it later. I love the dumbbell cleans and the jumping jacks with weights.