Starting Monday, March 19th

Options
adamb83
adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
My order arrived today! I'll be starting on Monday, March 19th (I'm starting with Kickstart Week).

If anyone else just recently got their order and/or is waiting on it to come in the next couple of days and would like to start with me on Monday - let's post our thoughts here? :)

Replies

• hezzyfoofie
    hezzyfoofie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting on Monday as well. I was going to start this week but I just did a race on the weekend (60k) and my toes got beat up and my legs were trashed so I figured I'd give myself a week of recovery. Looking forward to starting on Monday! I'm planning on getting up earlier and doing it first thing in the morning.
  • Allegi32
    Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday! WOO HOO!!!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    yay for you all! :)
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    As long as package arrives on time (was supposed to be here today but wasn't) then I will be starting on Monday as well! Good luck to everyone :)
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    According to FEDEX, mines is supposed to be delivered on Friday, if it is, I will start on Monday too!!
  • DMRN0125
    DMRN0125 Posts: 87
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday as well and am doing the Kickstart!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm officially starting on Monday, but I've been trying out the videos this week. I've done Workout 1 and Cardio 1. Today, I'll try Workout 2. I like to know what I'm getting into :). So far, I LOVE them!
  • adamb83
    Options
    I'm planning on starting on Monday as well. I was going to start this week but I just did a race on the weekend (60k) and my toes got beat up and my legs were trashed so I figured I'd give myself a week of recovery. Looking forward to starting on Monday! I'm planning on getting up earlier and doing it first thing in the morning.

60k! WOW! I'm doing my first 5k next month and worried about it... but 60??? Lol
  • adamb83
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday as well and am doing the Kickstart!

Great! I might be changing my minda bout Kickstart... at least the diet aspect of it. It's incredibly restrictive and I'm a vegetarian - there are very very very few vegetarian options in Kickstart (and in the regular meal plans, too). I can always substitue, but I might just stick to the general guidelines (less dairy, for instance) and calorie intake goals, with my own food.

*I will be doing the double workouts during Kickstart week, though.
  • Putsockson
    Options
    Just got my kit today and I dont wanna wait till Monday! =( Plan on trying the jumpstart. It will be rough to get in 2 workouts a day with my schedule, but I keep telling myself its only a week... I dont think I'll stick to the meal plan either. I have to cook for my boyfriend too and theres no way hes going to eat that stuff. I dont even know if I'd like most of it, and cant stomach greek yogurt. When I was reading these message boards earlier in the week I saw that people siad her plan was around 1200cal/day and the whole 250/400/150/400 thing and I've been trying to stick to that/bmbf and nmtz to get myself prepared. Lost a pound already! Cat wait to get started!

I'm so excited that there are quite a few of us starting at the same time! Im going to friend you alllll! Haha. =)
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    According to FEDEX, mines is supposed to be delivered on Friday, if it is, I will start on Monday too!!

YAY, My kit just arrived a day early, for sure I'm starting Monday..... Add me ....
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am RE-starting on Monday, 19th. I had an injury I was nursing. So, I have decided to restart since I wasn't able to keep moving forward for more than a week.
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Mine just got here today and I'm so excited! I plan on starting on Monday and would love to have people to work through the program with.
  • Robin_Jones
    Options
    I am starting Monday. I have been doing Shed and Shred for 2 weeks while mine shipped. I am also planning on doing the kickstart. I am excited. In the 2 weeks I did shed and shred, I went down 1 size.
  • Techgirl2010
    Techgirl2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mine is out for delivery, so by the time I get home from work it should be waiting for me! I am so excited to get started. I am starting Monday 19th also. Feel free to ADD me as a friend!
  • samsara700700
    Options
    I just received my package today. I will begin on Monday the 19th. I am psyched!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten my order yet -- argh!!!!

I want to start Monday with you guys.

Please, will somebody who has the DVDs etc. tell me what the exercise plan is for Week 1? Is it 2 30 minute sessions per day? I'm thinking I'll sub Jillian's Ripped In 30 till I get the order.

Thanks for your help!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Putsockson
    Options
    Decided to start tomorrow/saturday instead of monday so my rest day can be saturday. It will just work out for my schedule since we travel a lot and I wont have to drag everything with me. Just do it friday before I leave and Sunday when I get home! Still love to keep motivated with all if you! Im starting te kickstart tomorrow including the diet now, and noone else in my house will even go along with me. Ugh its going to be a long week! Good luck everyone! Betcha cant wait to get started!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm officially starting the Kickstart week tomorrow. I "tried out" the workouts this past week; I did workout 1 & 2, and Cardio 1 twice. They are great! For Kickstart, I may not be doing the double workouts on the cardio day, since I only have the mornings to work out; I'd have to do the cardio 1 twice in a row. Maybe I'll "rewind" one circuit and add an additional 8 minutes (the Cardio 1 DVD is three 8-minute circuits).

I also plan to follow the Kickstart meal plan...mostly. I'll be having a Shakeology protein shake for breakfast and greek yogurt for lunch. My snacks will either be the guacamole with pita chips/vegetables or hummus and vegetables. My dinners will follow the meals available.

I'm looking forward to a big weight loss the first week!

Good luck all!
  • Bird23
    Bird23 Posts: 3
    Options
    Starting (without Kickstart) tomorrow as well! :)