Biggest Loser - 11th Challenge

Options
Biggest-Loser-Logo.gif

The Basics

Our 11th challenge runs from March 17th - March 23rd. Captains xls must be updated by 12pm Est on March 24 . As a captain, you can update the xls starting that Friday, March 23rd, anytime after 12pm Est.

Immunuity
On each team, the person with the highest % of weight loss has IMMUNITY.
Each team will have a chance for Immunity as well, this will be the team with the highest % of weight loss.

Eliminations
Eliminations will be based on the lowest % of weight loss for that weigh in. We have 6 weeks left with about 100 people. We will start saying bye to a person on each team (except the team with the highest amount of % lost). The two people from each team with the lowest % of weight lost will email me as to why they should stay. I will the decide.

Here is the link again, in case you want to watch what happens each week or check your info. (I will update the main team tab once all of the weights have been updated on each tabs xls.)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apq8QDudCKyRdFVlNTVhcmZvYnlKekkzNFRNUXAtTGc&hl=en_US#gid=12

Week Winners

Bicycle Abs winner - Soccer8s
Bicycle Abs 1lb advantage - Wendyma

Eliminations: We had 10 more people not weight in, lets wave good-bye to them!!

TEAM CHALLENGE!!

Our 11th team challenge is... 100 Workout!

I am changing it up a little bit!!

100 - Jumping Jacks
90 - Crunches
80 - Squats
70 - Pushups
60 - Alternating lunges
50 - Punches (25 on each arm)
40 - Jumping jacks
30 - Crunches
20 - Squats
10 - Pushups

One full completion of this is one. The person that does the most reps, will have Immunity, second place person will have a 1lb advantage as long you do not gain.

I am thinking of doing a team challenge next week. The team that does the most of something, as long as the % of loss is a positive number, will have immunity but I am not sure what to make the challenge yet, suggestions? :)

No cooking challenge this week.

Replies

• the_new_robin2016
    the_new_robin2016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I like! love the alterations you made!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I like the changes to the 100!
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Love it! Has lots of exercises all in one! Changes it up a bit! great idea! Will have to get back to you on ideas for the team challenge......hmmm
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Oooh love this one...sounds like fun!!!
  • fitnoflab
    fitnoflab Posts: 100
    Options
    Great challenge! There's something there for everyone!
  • debrascribner
    Options
    So ready for this one! Even on my second day!
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Team challenge Leg raises_ really works the lowers abs, all the major abdominal muscles, obliques, hip flexors and also the front of the thighs. It helps to develop a strong midsection along with balance and coordination. HARD!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I feel really selfish for saying this but WHEW! So glad those 10 didn't weigh in! I was in danger with my gain this week!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    ACK!!!! 80 pushups a rep???? Kill me now!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    My arms are jelly....just thought I would mention that.