Introduce Yourself

Options
I would love for everyone who joins to take a moment to introduce yourself. Share how long you have been on this journey, what some of your goals are, what you have accomplished and share some advice that others may be able to use along the way!

Replies

• spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    Hi -I'm Sharon.

I'm looking for POSITIVE influences/friends to keep me motivated!
  • vmf1030
    vmf1030 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I am Vanessa I have only been on mfp for about 3weeks I have lost 13 pounds. I really want to get back to my old self. I am looking for friends to keep me positive.
  • jrsyjoey
    jrsyjoey Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi- my name is Joanna. I am trying desperately to lose the 30 pounds I gained after my third child. (he is 2 now) looking for any advice and support on this journey and willing to share as I go too
  • DoingItDarby
    DoingItDarby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello all, Im Tene. I joined MFP lil inder 3 weeks ago. Thats when I stated my change my life style to healthier eating & way of life. My turning point was turning 40 on Feb 18th. Im hoping to get support on my journey I want to lose 66 lbs now Im down to 58 lbs. I will also be returning the encouragement to those in the group.
  • skinnyjeansdiva
    Options
    HELLO ALL!!! my name is Star, been struggling to lose weight for a very long time! need to lose about 85 lbs and I just can't seem to stop overeating! I have started working out and hopefully changes will come soon. Glad to meet all of you, let's be friends and support each other. my goal is to get into a size 12 and wear jeans that actually fit. Right now I am a 20 size
  • skinnyjeansdiva
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello all, Im Tene. I joined MFP lil inder 3 weeks ago. Thats when I stated my change my life style to healthier eating & way of life. My turning point was turning 40 on Feb 18th. Im hoping to get support on my journey I want to lose 66 lbs now Im down to 58 lbs. I will also be returning the encouragement to those in the group.

nIce to meet you girl! I am here to support you to the best of my ability. I have a lot to lose too, but look you are already making so much progress and you look great!! congrats to you
  • skinnyjeansdiva
    Options
    Hi- my name is Joanna. I am trying desperately to lose the 30 pounds I gained after my third child. (he is 2 now) looking for any advice and support on this journey and willing to share as I go too

I have a 2 year old son also!!! I have found that walking with him in the stroller is the best ever! he loves the outdoors and when I am done walking at the track he gets to play at the park a little bit. I hope that is something that you and your son can do
  • skinnyjeansdiva
    Options
    Hi I am Vanessa I have only been on mfp for about 3weeks I have lost 13 pounds. I really want to get back to my old self. I am looking for friends to keep me positive.

that is amazing! you are doing soooo well keep it up!!!!! wooo hoooo
  • skinnyjeansdiva
    Options
    Hi -I'm Sharon.

I'm looking for POSITIVE influences/friends to keep me motivated!

Hello Sharon! you have come to the right place, add me if you'd like, I'll root you on the entire way
  • kristen581
    Options
    My names kristen, I was on the depo shot for about a year and gained around 35 pounds! So now I'm trying to lose all of it. I joined about a week ago and now I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated! :)
  • skinnyjeansdiva
    Options
    My names kristen, I was on the depo shot for about a year and gained around 35 pounds! So now I'm trying to lose all of it. I joined about a week ago and now I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated! :)

girl I have so many friends who get on that form of birth conrol and they all have gained weight but the good new is they have gotten it back off! I'm glad you joined so we can all support each other
  • storyluv
    storyluv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have had MFP for a while on my droid but just started using it on my comp. I have been on my journey since last June. So far I have lost over 40lbs and I am looking to lose more. I'm also looking for more pals so add me please!
  • kristen581
    Options
    good to hear! :)
  • DoingItDarby
    DoingItDarby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank u!
  • skinnyjeansdiva
    Options
    I have had MFP for a while on my droid but just started using it on my comp. I have been on my journey since last June. So far I have lost over 40lbs and I am looking to lose more. I'm also looking for more pals so add me please!

congrats! u go girl.. I'm adding u now
  • trijohnny
    trijohnny Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello,

I am Johnny, I started a desk job and added to much weight to care to think about. I am a triathlete who is trying to get back into shape. I have an Ironman relay this summer and I need to get sexy again.
  • msmegas
    msmegas Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi I'm Megan. I just got back home from college a few months ago and have started working at a job where I sit almost the whole time so I need to get more active! I've been on MFP for a while, but I'm just now getting serious about it. I lost 20 pounds in college, but my newest goal is to lose 40 pounds by the time I go visit my boyfriend in August. I could really use some friends and encouragement! :)
  • lllmaelll
    Options
    hi my names mae, i mother of one whos gained alot during pregnancy and finding it hard to loose after.
    with no motivation, im looking to something that can help me.
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jill. I don't know why it says I just joined MFP recently when I have been logging my calories on here on and off for a year. LOL I did just start looking at the message boards a few days ago, so maybe that's it. So, I have been "dieting" for a little over a year and have lost 73 pounds...I'd like to lose at least 25 more, but I guess I will just wait and see how I look as I keep losing. :)
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Oh wait, I'm blind cuz it does say I joined March of last year...I guess I forgot it was 2012. ha!