Due dates?

Options

Replies

• mrs_mcclure
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 15 weeks preggo with my first! Due September 4th and so excited!
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Just found out yesterday we are expecting baby #2, EDD November 17th. Still hasn't really sunk in yet! My son is 2 1/2
  • samanthajshep
    samanthajshep Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just found out we are pregnant yesterday...due date around November 18. We also have a little boy that will be three in October. Super excited, but scared, as we had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in October. During my first pregnancy I lost 19 pounds (safely) in my first four months...and delivered at 198 pounds, same as when I got pregnant. I am hoping that happens again, as I want to control the weight gain and try to remain healthy throughout the pregnancy. I will not cut calories during the pregnancy, but will only eat if I really am hungry, and make healthy choices. Hope everyone else has a healthy pregnancy, too!
  • nicnactoo
    nicnactoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I found out 2 days ago, and I tested 4 days early (I just knew I was pregnant: sore boobs, craving for Marmite (it's a UK thing)), so I haven't even missed my period yet! So I am due 13th November (the same date my husband and I met 14 years ago).

We were TTC, but it was only month 1, so we were a bit surprised it happened so quick. We have a daughter, aged 18 months.

Unfortunately I miscarried a couple of days ago at 5 weeks. Still in a state of shock. We will keep trying so hopefully be back on here again soon...
    Happy healthy pregnancies everyone.
  • runningfor2
    Options
    I'm due July 14th with my first!! It's a girl!!! 23 weeks right now :).
  • courtneyeolson
    courtneyeolson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Due August 24th with our second. My daughter will turn three in April and she is so excited for a sibling! I struggle a lot with weight gain during pregnancy - I want this time to be different!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    i'm due july 7th. Hit the six month mark today! so excited! I have 2 angel babies so we are keeping are fingers crossed God will let our little boy stay with us this time. I was using mfp before i found out i was pregnant to lose weight and having been using it after i found out to keep from gaining too much weight. 24 weeks in and only 11 lbs gained! woot woot! Feel free to add me!
  • margiejeanus
    Options
    I am 17 weeks with my first surviving baby GIRL!! Due August 18th! I had triplets 20 months ago and my daughter passed. So excited for this new baby!
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I would love to join... I also just found out I'm due around the middle of November this will be #5 for us!!! wow, I have a 13,7,5, and 15months!!

Hoping I will do much better this pregnacy with not gaining to much weight I'm already Overweight so I really dont need to gain any!! H&H 9 Months!
  • newma6
    newma6 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I found out 2 days ago, and I tested 4 days early (I just knew I was pregnant: sore boobs, craving for Marmite (it's a UK thing)), so I haven't even missed my period yet! So I am due 13th November (the same date my husband and I met 14 years ago).

We were TTC, but it was only month 1, so we were a bit surprised it happened so quick. We have a daughter, aged 18 months.

Unfortunately I miscarried a couple of days ago at 5 weeks. Still in a state of shock. We will keep trying so hopefully be back on here again soon...
    Happy healthy pregnancies everyone.

So sorry for your loss! I could not imagine the feeling. Wishing you luck for the next time!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    September 6th :) I'm 15 weeks 2 days, still having awful morning sickness and other joyous 1st trimester symptoms. I get up to pee about 3 times a night! Already hospitalized once with hypermesis. Been a rough start, hoping to get better soon!

With all the awful things going on, I am sooo excited. I wish I could get an ultrasound everyday. And I am pretty sure I felt movement already!

This is my first =)
  • jameejune
    jameejune Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Found out recently that I'm pregnant and due Oct. 24th! This will be #3 for us. We have a 3yr old daughter and 22 month old little boy. We're excited to meet the third!
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I recently found out, although I knew I was about a week after ovulation. I predict my due date as November 19, although my appointment isn't for 6 weeks!! I will be 5 weeks on Monday!
  • HotKanye
    HotKanye Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Any November due dates in here yet or am I the only one quite that keen! This will be my second.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Any November due dates in here yet or am I the only one quite that keen! This will be my second.

There are a bunch of us due in November! I'm due 11/2!!
  • Givenitmybest
    Givenitmybest Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm at the halfway point, due July 18th. This is going to be a hot hot summer!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    We had already scheduled a beach vacation for September when I'll be 8 months! Thank goodness there's a pool there
  • mandalu292
    mandalu292 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that I found this group! We just found out last night that we are pregnant... with an approx. due date of Nov. 21st. This will be our first baby, and is even more of a blessing considering we miscarried just a few months ago. Please feel free to add me as a friend as I could use any support! :)
  • timetogetfitter
    timetogetfitter Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi hows evryone doing today? I have just joined this group.l I am due 24 October, I am looking forward to my first scan on the 17th april. I had a mc last year so will feel more relaxed after scan, although i am feeling quite positive. I have a 7 year old daughter who i am waiting until after scan to tell, as i told her early last year and she was devastated when i lost the baby, hoping things go better this time, am already past the time i started to bleed last time so fingers crossed x
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Hi hows evryone doing today? I have just joined this group.l I am due 24 October, I am looking forward to my first scan on the 17th april. I had a mc last year so will feel more relaxed after scan, although i am feeling quite positive. I have a 7 year old daughter who i am waiting until after scan to tell, as i told her early last year and she was devastated when i lost the baby, hoping things go better this time, am already past the time i started to bleed last time so fingers crossed x

Congrats to you! I am feeling nauseous most mornings these days, but I keep snacking and usually it helps. I am usually better later in the day, but sometimes it comes back in the evenings as well as lower back pain. Can't wait until I am past this first trimester, things usually improve for me (this is my 3rd).