nonscale victories

Options
2»

Replies

• BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Do you update your weight at MY home and then check in? When I do that it updates my ticker. If not, see if customer support can help.
  • McCoolMama
    McCoolMama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My NSV's....

Clothes are looser and I'm soooo close to going down another size.
    The whole family is eating better.
    I'm still losing weight even with occasional spurges!
    I have more confidence.
    I can run and maintain 6.0 on the treadmill for minutes at a time. I NEVER thought I'd like running, but I'm learning to love it!
    63 min on the elliptical goes by soooo fast & I really enjoy it.
  • lynzinnc
    lynzinnc Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm back to what I weighed the day I found out I was pg with YDD (the same day I officially ended my first weight loss journey) and I'm back in my 12s (down from 18-20). - This one is a scale victory, but I'm too excited to leave it out.

I'm feeling REALLY committed to it this time. I'm want to get my BMI in the healthy range and I'm fine with eating this way forever! I FEEL better.

I'm drinking water like crazy!

I am eating veggies and so are most of my family members.

I didn't let my mom's lengthy hospitalization (and now subsequent home-bound status) get me off track, even with long nights in ICU and TONS of driving around like crazy getting things done.

Binging or making a bad food choice no longer gives me a thrill. I just feel bad physically and mentally about it, so I'm not rewarding myself with food too much.

I'm learning how many calories my body needs to feel good... not how many gets me maximum weight-loss or how many I can get away with eating and still lose. I'm learning what I need to be healthy.
  • leahmfunk
    leahmfunk Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is such a motivating thread! I fell off the bandwagon a while ago, but this past weekend I hit my rock bottom. I will turn 34 this week and I weigh the heaviest I've ever been in my life. The crazy thing is my mom and sister realized the same thing this past weekend for themselves, so we are all committed to making changes together. You ladies are all doing so so so wonderful. I look at your tickers and see 10lbs lost, 25 lbs lost, even 30+ lbs lost and that is so motivating to me to know you ladies have made it work. If you can I can too. This is a new week for me and my family! So congratulations to all of you!!
  • luvsdeals
    luvsdeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good for you for coming back! You can totally do this!!!!!!