3/18 Sunday's Challenge - Water

Today I am still focusing on drinking water, at least 8 - 8oz glasses and probably a bit more. This goal has really helped me with my weightloss. What are you finding that helps you out the most?

How was yesterday for you? I had a pretty high calorie day! Went out to breakfast at a bakery (that pretty much says it all! LOL) The cinnamon french toast were so gooey and delicious and really fattening but you know what? I enjoyed them more now because I have been pretty focused all week. The rest of the day was full with family activities and dinner together. Unfortunately I didn't even come close to my calorie goals. I didn't have a chance to exercise either to my dismay. I was careful about not eating late and drinking my water. The good news is that I still last 1/10th of a pound this morning! Hooray!

Time to get focused again.

Quotes for today -
" If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results." Jack Dixon

"Until a person can say deeply and honestly, "I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday," that person cannot say, "I choose otherwise” Stephen R. Covey

Replies

• 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Its all good. A lot of people swear by a spike day to keep that.metabolism.goimng. Just jump back in! Great start yhis morning getting your workout in in the morning. This water thing is good ai slacked on that too lol im already 3 glasses in today though
  • skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    Actually - I haven't worked out today! I just recorded Friday's walk this morning. Maybe I put it on the wrong day? I am going to try to get something in today though. I don't want to skip 2 days of exercise in a row.