pinterst ;)

Options
if you enjoy pinterst please add me, or send an invite.

Micheller1210@gmail.com

Replies

• NonnyK
    NonnyK Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll follow.....but that is your Pinterest name?
    Is it Micheller1210?
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Michelle Renee
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I do not know what this is, could someone explain?
  • Micheller1210
    Options
    its a place where you pin or collect all of your favorites online. you can view other collections too
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    This totally lost me, not sure what it means.
  • Myschelle
    Myschelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    if you enjoy pinterst please add me, or send an invite.

Micheller1210@gmail.com

I'm sending you an invite now! I'm TOTALLY addicted to pintrest. (BTW, I'm a Myschelle Renee too....):smile:
  • Micheller1210
    Options
    I had no clue there were so many of us....lol I also am addicted, but love it, have so many healthy recipes pinned and motivation stuff. :)
  • RILEYRED
    Options
    :noway: Can someone explain this to me,thanks you. I am quite computer stupid!!!!
  • rr10speed
    Options
    :noway: Can someone explain this to me,thanks you. I am quite computer stupid!!!!

pinterest.com it's a site that you can find many recipies, arts, crafts, organizational items lots and lots of ranges of ideas or websites that people like. You can add these (pin them) to your boards on your pinterest page, that way they're handy for when you want to cook/bake/make/design the thing you found.

It can be quite addictive lololol
  • RILEYRED
    Options
    Thank you very much, I will check it out!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tina (stands and holds up hand). I am a recent Pinterest addict. It all started this past Saturday and that's all I accomplished this entire weekend.
    Please don't say I didn't warn you.
  • RILEYRED
    Options
    Haha, I did look into it yesterday, and ask to be invited in, and I got an e-mail saying they would send me an invitation soon!!!!! Does that sound right?
  • snelson1966
    snelson1966 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love pinterest, just started following you, I love skinnytaste.com, check out her boards and her website it you need new ideas for cooking.
  • RILEYRED
    Options
    I am not on Facebook or Twitter, so I was disappointed to find that's the only way to use it.:sad:
  • Micheller1210
    Options
    I am not on Facebook or Twitter, so I was disappointed to find that's the only way to use it.:sad:
    aww Riley I dont do face book but did do twitter......I dont like that it is set up that way :(
  • Jenthin
    Jenthin Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My email is myjandd@yahoo.com....thank you :bigsmile:
  • NonnyK
    NonnyK Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You could just create a twitter and not use it. That is what some of my friends and family do.
  • Mabohlale
    Mabohlale Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm on pinterest ... mabohlale@gmail.com Please feel free to follow me and I'll follow you back! Just added a bunch of Easter pins yesterday. Pinning is wonderful! =)