RECIPE IDEAS!!!! For 2 week Veggies & Fruit WITH FISH OPTION

Options
So.. as many of you know.. i JUST completed my 2 weeks on the all fruit and veggies... I am on phase 2 of this.. I am now today doing ONLY VEGGIES & FISH! So today I am doing Tilapia Taco wraps....

6 ounces of Tilapia
Fresh chopped salsa
2 Lettuce wraps

YUMMY!!!

PLEASE POST YOUR IDEAS HERE!!

Replies

• Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Rub it in......**chomps broccoli**
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Rub it in......**chomps broccoli**
    BWAHHAA!!!! But sisssy.... you had RIBS yesterday!!!! lol....... enjoy your broccoli!
  • dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    sound good!!! enjoy
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    sound good!!! enjoy

We are all supposed to post ideas here!
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You gave a alternative for meal 1. Can we mix up a smoothie with what ever we chose as long as we use the allowed fruits & veggies? ...and I bought a big bag of tilapia!! =D
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    You gave a alternative for meal 1. Can we mix up a smoothie with what ever we chose as long as we use the allowed fruits & veggies? ...and I bought a big bag of tilapia!! =D

sure can but make SURE you add that fiber in.... YAY for tilapia!!
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Options
    My crazy hine didn't get any fish..... I figured I'd go at least the first week on just the fruits and veggies...... Notice I said crazy hine.... **still chompin broccoli**
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Great. I'm headed to the kitchen to mix me up a smoothie. Hot...stop by the store and grab you some fish. lol
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    What's in your salsa?
  • ygrad2001
    Options
    Sure wish I could have chicken....
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Sure wish I could have chicken....

lol.. FISH!!!!! chicken wont allow you to really detox... really you should try to go without fish even.. :flowerforyou:
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    What's in your salsa?
    tomatoes..cilantro.... onions... jalapenos.. a little sea salt.
  • lmbartley
    lmbartley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hottnes4lyfe...I almost hit the floor! I'm laughing so hard at you... I know right...we over hear broccoli and beans and she eating savory wraps!!! LOL!!!!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    It's going great for me. i have to get all the ingredients. I am going to have talapia also. Thanks again.
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    It's going great for me. i have to get all the ingredients. I am going to have talapia also. Thanks again.

i was just asking Hottness about you Cedy.... lol.. okay kool.... you can also have crab... lobster...
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Options
    We can have CRAB AND LOBSTER!!!!! :noway: :noway: Oooooooo chile..... That's gonna be my Sunday dinner..... So I gotta stay strong and make it through this week.....

i was just asking Hottness about you Cedy.... lol.. okay kool.... you can also have crab... lobster...
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    We can have CRAB AND LOBSTER!!!!! :noway: :noway: Oooooooo chile..... That's gonna be my Sunday dinner..... So I gotta stay strong and make it through this week.....

NO BUTTER OFCOURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAIN!!!!!
  • ygrad2001
    Options
    So unfair for those of us who don't like seafood...gonna cry...its only 2 weeks right.....I can do this...whewww
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Options

I can do plain....I rarely use butter anyway..... Chile let me have my dream.... PLEASE!!!!

NO BUTTER OFCOURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAIN!!!!!